Bowling Boys

Dedicated to: dreamalwaysand4ever

MAGGIE'S POV

I entered the bowling alley with my best friend, Rachel.

"Hey Carl." We smiled as my brother handed her our sizes. We come here all the time.

"Ooo. Looky." Rachel says pointing to a bunch of boys. Their really cute. Espeicially the short one with curly hair. I checked his snapback, Steelers. It's exactly like the one I'm wearing.

I put on my bowling shoes then follow Rachel to our lane.

"We come here all the time, and I never see them in here." I tell Rachel as I pick up a size 9 bowling ball. Pink power!

"Maggie! Stop staring they'll notice." she snapped. Fiesty!

"I think they already did. We both look up as the blondie with eyeliner walks up.

"Hello ladies." he says. In the corner of my eyes I see Rachel blush. "My name is Dalton. I just wanted to say that the shortie over there, Dana, thinks your totally hot." He's looking straight at me. I look over at Dana and his back is to us.

"Uh.." I'm lost for words. "Um.."

"She would love to meet him!' Rachel says.I watch as Dalton walks over to curly top and whispers to him. Dana walks over to me.

"Um.. hey." he says, nervously. i smile at him politely. 'My band is just in town, but i wanted to know.. if you would like to go out on a date with me?"

"Uh.." He's so cute! I have no idea what to say, that is of course until Rachel nudges me, hard. "Yes!"

"Cool." he says. He gives me a cheeky smile. We exchange numbers. And he walks away.

"Haha. Woo!" Rachel cheers.

"You've scored a date with a really cute boy.'"

"Yep my bowling boy!" I say as I look at his number in my hand.

I repeat it over and over again..

My bowling boy

My bowling boy

My bowling boy