Pillow Fight!

Dedicated to: Addyxo_Emblem3

ADDY'S POV

"Cole would you stop? I'm trying to watch my future husband." I said to my boyfriend Cole who was dancing around the room crazily. So much for wanting to watch the new Spider-Man.

"Then shouldn't you be watching me?" Cole asked with a hint of cockiness in his voice.

"Don't get too cocky Pendery. And I'm sorry to inform you but my future husband is going to be Andrew Garfield. You are dating Mrs.Garfield. Be lucky." I said as he rolled his eyes and huffed.

"Whatever." He said pouting. He's so cute omg.

"Aww babe! I'm sorry." I said hugging him.

"This isn't as good as the original." Cole said talking about the movie. I shook my head in agreement. "Shall I turn it off?" He asked being corny. He's a dork but I love him anyways.

"Yea I guess." I said. He got up to turn it off. I threw a pillow at him.

"Owww!" He said pouting again.

"Oh man up...or at least boy up." I said. He went to throw a pillow at me but I caught it easily.

"No no. No no." I said throwing the pillow back at him again. So this was the beginning of our pillow fight.

"SIKE!!" I yelled as soon as he tried to hit me again.

"I MISSED AGAIN?!" He yelled in frustration. Just then Dalton walked through the door.

"WHAT DID Y'ALL DO TO MY HOUSE!?" He yelled. I looked around noticing the feathers all around the room. Oh.... I pointed at Cole.

"HE DID IT!" I yelled dropping my pillow and running.

"ADDY GET BACK HERE!" I heard Cole yell. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door chuckling to myself. Well Cole, looks like your on clean up duty. CLEAN UP ON AISLE, DALTON'S LIVING ROOM.

A/N This was writing by emilytheninja All creds to her.