Marshmallow

Dedicated to: 5ersaddiction

COLE'S POV

"Hey marshmallow." Lindsay said walking towards my locker. For a second, I thought she was talking to me but looked beside me and saw that she was talking to the girl who owned the locker beside me.  marshmallow? Weird name. I never actually talked to her but I guess I would make it my mission to.

The next day by the lockers I saw her rummaging through her bookbag. "Hey marshmallow."

"Gosh Lindsay. Are you sick? What happened to your voice?" She said without looking up. I laughed a little and she finally looked away from her bag and locked gazes with mine.

"Are you saying I sound like a sick girl?" I asked marshmallow.

"Well you sure do sound like you lost your mind." I raised my eyebrows when she said this.

"And why do you say that?" I asked curiously, crossing one arm over the other. I leaned myself against the lockers and while balancing myself reached one arm out and pushed her hair away from her face. I felt her shiver.  Sparks.

"My name is Michelle. ONLY Lindsay calls me marshmallow because of a horrifying accident." She buried her face in her hands. I looked amusingly at her.  Michelle...

"Mind telling me what happened?" She roughly shook her head no and I crossed my arms and looked her in the eye. "Please?"

"Why?"

"I want to be your friend. I'll pick you up tonight at 8."

"I didnt even say yes!" She said grabbing my arm as I walked away.

"But you were thinking it." Her face flushed red and I laughed. "I knew it."

"You, Cole Pendery are something special."

"I have to get to class. See you later marshmallow." I called after her while shooting her a smile.