Valentines Surprise

PREFERENCES

I decided that I would do preferences. It's gonna be one for every 5 imagines since, of course, this is an imagines book. But anyway, lets start.

DANA: You come from school and when you get to your front step, there are rose petals. You follow rose petals all the way to your backyard. You looka round and there are fireworks set around that make a big heart. Inside, written in flower perals, it says You Are Da Bomb Dot Com and Dana stands there holding a box of chocolates. He lights a match and the fireworks explode into the sky to spell,

"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY Y/N"

DALTON: "YOUR GONNA LOVE IT!!" Your boyfriend Dalton says to you. It's Valentines Day and he's so sure that he's given you the best present in the history of presents. You follow him behind the tree because you guys were in a park. Your eyes suddenly grew big. Carved in the tree is a heart with your initials.

GABE: "Another Batman re-run?" You groan as your boyfriend Gabe places a disk in the DVD player. Instantly, it's a slideshow of all your moments together. You can't help but laugh as the video ends in a picture of you and Gabe all decked out in Batman costumes.

COLE: You go home and taped to your front door is a flier for a missing puppy. There's also a box on your step, so you open it with caution. Inside, is the same puppy that's suppose to be missing. You look on the flier but there's no contact number. You lift up the puppy and take him inside. "Happy Valentines Day. Like your gift?" Your boyfriend Cole tells you as you give him a big hug.

WILL: You were at home in PMS mode when you checked Instagram. Somebody tagged you in a pic, so you clicked on it. The picture was of your boyfriend Will standing in line at Walmart with a big box full of pink cupcakes, pads, and many chick flicks. He was holding TONS of Valentines Day balloons. You were in awe. Soon there after the doorbell rang and it was Will. Without a moment of hesitation, you engulfed him in a hug while muttering a million and one thank you's.

A/N How was it? My first time with preferences, so comment if it was good or not!