Seaworld Dolphins

A/N: I know Seaworld's star is Shamu the Whale because Ive been there, but for the sake of this imagine..... And Dalton, it will be a dolphin.

Dedicated to: DeeJay_JayVee

DEEJAY'S POV

I held hands with Dalton as we left the gift shop. He just bought me a large dolphin.

We were on our way to the dolphin show. When we got inside, we looked around. Nice big blue pool, lots of seats, DOLPHINS!

"Splash Zone!" Dalton and I yelled together as we raced to the front row. As we sat and waited, a swimmer came up to us and said she needed two volunteers.

We followed her to the back and she gave us suits. "Yeee!! I'm so excited." I said to Dalton while running into his arms.

"That makes two of us!" He said embracing me tightly.

"Can't breathe!" I managed to squeeze out, as the fact that I can't get any air.

"Sorry." The swimmer leads us out to the pool where the dolphins are, introducing us to the audience. She calls the dolphins over and lets us touch them. They are so cute.

"Can we ride them?" I heard Dalton whisper. He was talking to himself, but the swimmer said yes.

She called over two dolphins and let us get in them. We swam underneath the water and they did a few tricks with us. It was awesome.

When we were walking out of the big pool area I told Dalton that we HAD to come back here again.