Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Potential

(A/N: Just an idea I wanted to put out there. I will not be updating this anytime soon because I have two other stories to finish, but I just wanted to be one of the first authors to make a story where Naruto is Acnologia's dragonslayer. Hopefully it's a good chapter and you guys will like it. Note again I will NOT be updating this story anytime soon because I have two other stories to work on. I did this because I had this idea bothering me this entire time and I wanted to just put it out there. Hope you guys like it. REVIEW!)

"Fairy Tail" Regular Speech

'Fairy Tail' Regular Thoughts

"Fairy Tail" Dragon/Demon/Monster Speech

'Fairy Tail' Dragon/Demon/Monster thoughts

Fairy Tail- Stating of the year or a place

Summary: I was told I was alone...in a world where NAKAMA were every person's desire. Then HE found me, he said he saw great potential in my small body and he raised me. Because of him I lived...I learned...and I finally found someone I could call nakama. Even if he didn't call me the same. That is why I will do whatever I can to live up to his name. As the son and dragonslayer of the greatest being I have ever met. Acnologia, the Black Dragon of the Apocalypse.

October 10th- Year X764

A pair of humans were currently running through a forested area. The man of the duo was about six feet in height and had long, spiky, blonde hair. His eyes were a deep alluring cerulean blue. He wore a dark blue, long sleeved shirt and pants, along with a pair of similarly colored sandals. Over that he wore a white cloak with red flames along the hem of the cloak. The woman was a beautiful red head, her hair extending well past her waist. She had grey colored eyes and wore a black top with long orange sleeves and a black skirt which ended just above her knees. She wore a pair of brown boots and a wristband which had a small charm on it in the shape of a red spiral. In her arms was a small orange bundle. Behind them, the loud roars of the Lizardmen were heard.

Lizardmen were large, humanoid lizards that were capable of copying another person's magic by merely seeing the magic. Of course, once a Lizardman has copied a magic, it cannot copy any other magic as is permanently stuck with using only that particular magic.

Suddenly a bolt of yellow lightning shot forth from the depths of the forest and struck the man on his left shoulder. A loud scream pain was elicited from the man as a result.

"Minato-kun, are you okay?" the woman asked. The blonde man, Minato Namikaze, nodded as he held his smoking shoulder.

"Hai, Kushina-chan...Kuso, those Lizardmen sure know how to use my Lightning Make that they copied" Minato said. The woman, Kushina Uzumaki, nodded.

"They even managed to copy Blades Magic!" Kushina said, her statement proven to be true as a sword suddenly appeared out of the brush, impaling itself in a tree to their left. However, before the duo could get any farther, three blue scaled reptiles appeared in front of them. These were different from your average lizards however, for they were built like humans, were very muscular and covered in hard blue scales. Their golden, cat-like eyes stared at the two humans in front of them as they neared them.

Minato gritted his teeth before clapping his hands together.

"KIIROI SENKO!" the blonde was suddenly encased in an aura of lightning-like energy before vanishing in a flash of yellow, a few sparks of electricity hovering over his previous location. Minato suddenly appeared in front of one of the Lizardmen and punched it in the face sending it careening through the air before avoiding the punch from the second one. He then leaped over the third's kick before grabbing its leg and swinging it into the second Lizardmen. Both humanoid reptiles soared, crashing into a tree before Minato appeared above them with a glowing blue sphere in hand.