Siblings Will Be Siblings

"Are you sure you wanna do this? We can just skip and go somewhere else."

"No, it's fine. It's probably just going to make them angry if we skip now."

Fukase's eyes shifted to the house in front of them. Even though he knew that Oliver's family was well off, he didn't expect their house to look this nice. The porch was bigger than his family's living room. He was almost scared what it might look like on the inside.

He wavered from one foot to another. The few occasions Oliver treated him to events were embarrassing enough; now he felt completely out of place.

Oliver looked back at Fukase and grabbed his hand. A smirk grew on his face once he noticed the flustered face.

"Why are you so nervous?"

Fukase looked up and frowned, shaking off his prior worries.

"I'm not. It's just...I don't know your parents. Maybe they'll rip my head off once they get to know me."

Oliver laughed and leaned closer, nudging the redhead's nose. He grimaced and rose an eyebrow.

"You'll be fine. We'll just say hi real quick and then get to my room. No over-extended conversations. Got it?"

Fukase nodded hesitantly and watched Oliver turn back to the entrance. The blond grabbed him by the wrist and burst the door open, hurrying through the hallway. The sudden rush startled Fukase and he merely stumbled forward.

"We're home," Oliver yelled across the living room, dragging his boyfriend with him. His parents looked up from the couch and approached the boys. Their faces were stiff. Oliver stopped in his tracks and pointed to Fukase with an irritated sigh.

"Here, that's Fukase. Can we go now?"

"Nice to meet you," Fukase muttered, intimated by Oliver's sudden harsh behavior. He has never seen the blond act this bold and definitely didn't expect to see it in front of his parents. He looked over to them as they greeted him with a semi-welcoming smile, however, their wariness was shining through the façade.

"So you're the boy Oliver tried to hide from us so desperately," Oliver's mother said and smiled lightly. Fukase lowered his gaze, assuming that his boyfriend's parents must have a not too positive impression of him because of that.

"Since he's not answering me, will you tell me for how long this has been going on already?"

Fukase looked to his side, only to receive death glares from Oliver. It was more than a clear sign to not speak up, but the pressure to not come off as a complete jerk nagged on his conscience. Before he could stutter out a poor excuse, Oliver jumped in.

"Why do you care so much?"

Fukase flinched again. He would have received a storm of scolding if he were to talk to his own parents that way. The adults in front of him seemed to merely shake it off though.

"Maybe because I'm your parent and carry the responsibility to take care of you." The woman turned back towards Fukase. "So, how long?"

"Two months," Fukase said eventually. Oliver sighed and pulled on the redhead's arm.

"Alright, we've been together for two months now and he goes to the same school as I am. Is that all you need to know?"

"Why so impatient? You brought him here, so we could just really get to know who you're dating, wasn't that the point?" The father chimed in and received a whiny hum in return. Fukase smiled apologetic for the two of them and was ready to list a few things about himself so that he and Oliver could go to his room quickly, but a sudden noise from behind the counter startled him.

Olikase OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara