Bastian:CH11: Biggest Mistake Part 2

After a late lunch and an energising elixir, we do more magic and hand to hand combat training, Kal joining in on the second half making it easier to get Everly doing certain combos by demonstrating them with Kal first. After dinner I made my escape leaving Everly in Kal's hands. I've got a mission.

Knocking on the director's door with a bottle of pinot grigio I nabbed from the wine cellar, I quickly run a hand through my hair and check my breath. Everything is fine. I might not be her current "boy toy" so she liked to think, but I'm sure a trip down memory lane will be enough to change the director's mind about Everly's work experience placement. It worked in the past.

"Come in," Williams yells from inside the room.

Here goes.

It's not going to work, you're only delaying the inevitable, you will be better off once you accept the truth. Axel says matter-of-factly. I resist the temptation to reply with a childish come back and open the door, entering the room.

Closing the door behind me, a click sounds when I lock the door before showing off the bottle of wine, placing it on the clutter-free desk. It's obvious she's done working for the day, her usual high and tightly pulled back ponytail is free, the light brown locks flowing over her shoulders. The crimson red blouse is slightly unbuttoned, revealing her cleavage and showing just a slither of the matching bra underneath. I'm sure it will be a matching set, probably a thong unless her preferences have changed since I last saw her undressed.

The office matches the rest of the building, red ironbark cabinets, large bookshelf, matching desk with a glass tabletop, tall plants in every corner of the room along with a vase of rainbow roses sitting on the desk and children's paintings decorating the walls, each one signed with Maxwell's name. Starting with handprint animals, evolving to the latest piece of art, which looks to be a painting of my boy Sammy. I can tell by the red eyes.

That's new.

"What's the occasion?" Williams asks, looking over the bottle in her hand, a small smile surfacing. She's standing next to the desk and places the bottle down as I close the distance between us.

"It's been too long since we last connected don't you think?" I smirk and place my hands on her hips.

Blood rushes to her pink cheeks turning them a subtle red. This way I can not only get what I want but also what I need. After nearly dying, tasting Everly and spending the whole day being too close to her I've grown tired of burying the lust, of fighting against it. I can't remember the last time I was this horny and had to work for it.

Williams sighs as my lips trail down her neck, pausing at her collarbone. Her slender hands press against my chest before wrapping around my torso giving me the silent green light. I proceed to unbutton the blouse, until I'm able to open the shirt wide enough for easy access, pulling the lace aside, licking and sucking each nipple one at a time, her moans quiet as the peaks grow firm between my lips.

A familiar taste, apricot body balm brings me back to my training days. I spent many nights bending Williams over her desk, she was the director back then too. I was her favourite pupil, don't worry I wasn't a minor or anything, some women just can't resist the two different coloured eyes. Walking the line physically between normal and revenant, you'd be surprised how much porn includes monster sex or maybe not.

"I know what you want," she purrs in my ear.

"And I know what you want," I pull up her skirt until it sits around her waist, moving onto the pantyhose and underwear, I pull them both down at the same time until they're sitting around her ankles.

"I'm not changing my mind, Bastian," she says breathlessly.

So smooth my hands glide over her knee, slowly creeping up her thigh. She shudders as my lips place kisses close to the warmest part of her body, I can feel the heat radiating.