Mara:CH6: Plan B

On a scouting mission, I've chosen Delilah's Den over the tavern to find my victim. The establishment is rowdy with men and women who have finished their workweek and have the weekend to sleep off their hangovers. Choosing to spend their money on the kind of entertainment the tavern doesn't offer; employees strutting around as naked as the day they were born addressing the client's sexual desires.

Moans of pleasure are blending with the sultry voice and deep notes from the grand piano. The woman singing is a legacy, I'm sure of it. I can feel the euphoria in every vibration, in every word that leaves her lips, swirling around me, caressing my skin. She's one of the few workers here wearing any clothing. Her deep red glittered dress is sparkling, matching the surrounding walls.

Intoxicating cigar smoke is hanging in the air, mixing with the burning jasmine incense, sweat and the lust, so thick it's like trying to move through rapid running water. In other words, it's perfect. I just have to find someone worthy and strong.

"I haven't seen you here before," he says standing behind the polished dark oak bar that surrounds him, a perfect circle. Apart from the madam herself, he is the only other dressed worker. The tight dark purple short-shorts leaving little to the imagination, matching the decor and stained wood floor.

He's tall, over six feet I think. A rosy complexion, thick red hair tousled and messy, bright blue eyes and freckles splattered all over his face emphasizing his dimples that show when he smiles. Beards used to be a turn-off, but I've come around. His thick facial hair is braided, decorated with iron beads and broad shoulders fill out his impressive frame, a perfect balance his muscle definition isn't off-putting or over the top. I prefer chub to stick thin.

"It was time to try something new," I shrug before finishing what's left of my scotch whiskey blend. The glass clinking against the wooden surface upon return.

"Well we cater to every fetish and fantasy, death is the only limit we don't cross."

"Do you? I mean what if I want to see what's under your shorts?"

He visibly gulps, his eyes leaving mine, his focus falling to my very exposed cleavage. My little black dress is accentuating my curves, putting my thick thighs and fat ass on full display while my black ankle boots match my sheer tights.

Young and innocent, he's in his prime, or rather his sperm is.

"How are you enjoying your drink?" Madam leans against the bar, taking a drag from the gold opera length cigarette holder, blowing the medicinal smoke in my face.

The silver sleeveless gown reaches the floor, titanium choker matching the long dangling earrings. Her dark red dyed hair is sitting in a very high ponytail, pulled back so tightly it looks painful.

"For the right price, I can take over bartending. You look like you might be able to teach him a thing or two, he's new here."

Looking back at him, he gives me a small smile, "Sure, let's start with a dance," I accept.

The other patrons are too busy fucking or getting fucked, to notice us as he grabs my hand and guides me until we're standing in front of the stage. He's nervous I can tell, but I also know he isn't a virgin. I can sense it, just as I can feel his excitement.

With his hands on my hips, I run mine up against his chest, feeling every muscle contract upon contact. Swaying our hips to the slow beat of the music, he leans down as I stand on the tip of my toes. It's not going to be easy to convince him to break the number one rule, to have him skip the condom altogether. I'm sure it won't take long to get him wrapped around my little finger. Dating isn't allowed, it comes with the job, screwing clients outside the den is forbidden.