"I was practicing till few moments ago" he eyed Jimin, "But nothing happened and no I don't feel anything different".

"Hmmm", Bogum hummed. "It's alright. No worries. From now on, Tae will train you". Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung looked shocked. They eyed Bogum, "What? Me?", Taehyung questioned.

"Yeah you. Now Jimin come with me and you teach him how did you start using your powers", with that saying Bogum dragged Jimin.

Bogum returned into the pack house with Jimin. "Where are the horny 2?", Jihyun asked.

"I asked Taehyung to train Jungkook", Bogum answered.

"You what?? They won't be training. Instead they'll end up having intercourse and destroying some nature", Jihyun huffed.

"I agree with Jihyun here. They'll make out in the woods. It's only matter of time before they stop training and start making out", Hoseok said.

"I'm well aware of that fact and that's the reason why I wanted to test something", Bogum said.

"Test what?", Jimin asked.

"Jungkook used fire when he was with Taehyung. He even asked him to make him Pregnant. Taehyung is the only one who could awaken his this side. Let them do their way", Bogum said.

"Yeah and they'll end up making puppies in the woods then we will go and fetch those babies and wait more so they'll make more babies", Jimin sighed.

"Bitch Jungkook is a human too. He ain't gonna make babies in hours. He has to carry the baby for 9 months and they're out for hours only", Hoseok said.

"I wanted to know the meaning behind blue flames and why it's blue? When Tae has the normal flame. You both know so much more which you are hiding from us", Yoongi said, diverting the attention from Jimin and Hoseok to him.

"Jihyun would you like to tell the background story", Bogum smiled. Jihyun blushed at his polite tone but nodded.

"The color blue in wolf culture mostly represents Omega since that color has deepness. If we talk about an alpha getting pregnant then it only happened thrice in the history.

1. When a wolf (alpha) married a vampire (dominant).

2. When a wolf married a witch.

3. When a wolf married a hybrid.

But here the story is little twisted. Jungkook isn't an omega. He is alpha and more appropriately a pure one but his mother was Omega. A pure one as well and her parents were wolf and vampire. That's from where things got twisted. He is pure but had blue eyes like an omega but not a thing about him is related to omega.

He isn't weak, he is dominant unless Taehyung is around. Taehyung mother was a crossbreed. If that makes sense. Her mother was half wolf and half vampire and that's the actual reason why his 3 siblings before him died. Him surviving, having these powers and later having my blood, makes everything more complicated or you can say more interesting.

Every alpha has that womb kind of thing inside of them but since the system inside block that area with flesh and organs, nothing go through that. And in Jungkook's case, the omega instinct from her mother was caged inside of him. It required the right mate to waken it up.

Now both Jungkook and Taehyung had vampire blood and blood bond is strong, it surge throughout the body. You can say that Taehyung sperm, penetrated that flesh wall which resulted the knotting being more painful. Now we can say that the entrance to that thin layer pack aka womb is clear. It requires right amount of sperm inside of him to get him pregnant now.