⭐️TwentyTwo- Singer?!!⭐️

Start from the beginning

Jackson wrapped his arms around Chen's neck and begged, "Please!!" And Bobby knelt down and begged, "Please!" So now all three of them where on him and crying. He finally just agreed not being able to stand his annoying friends and they jumped up.

Then his assistant walked into the room, swaying her hips she sat the folder down on the desk. Charlie may be a flirt, but she gets the job done and she knows her limits. She try her best to be looked at, but she never touched Chen or got to close. She wasn't stupid.

"Here's your afternoon work Mr. Joon." She said, her voice smooth like honey. "Thanks Charlie." Chen said kindly as she winked and swayed out. "Damn she's fine. And your not even a little tempted?" Bobby asked and he shook his head. "Come on, its only us, your boys." He said.

Chen sat back and sighed, "Ok sometimes I am. It's just like, she is trying, but not trying to hard to empress. And she fucking holds dominance, I swear to god- that's like a whole damn mommy kink." He confessed. (Don't attack him, he's a guy. Just like every woman looks at guys, don't attack my boi. Aight?)

The boys laughed and agreed his him, Felix wrapped his arms around Chen's neck and got comfortable. It's kinda weird, but the boys where like brothers. This was normal.

"I would have already fucked her dude, ain't no way is she gonna get away with that. That's for sure." Jackson laughed. "Yeah well, I'm taken. So I'm gonna have to say no to this one." Chen smiled and leaned forward to look at the folders of work.

He began reading over files and signing them as the boys all sat there quietly. Felix fell asleep, Jackson was laying on top of Chen's desk, and Bobby was staring out of the large window walls that showed over the city. (Chen's office was on the top floor, the fifteenth floor.)

When Chen finally finished his work he sat back and held Felix while pushing his chair backwards. Then he stood up and easily held Felix's small body with one hand. With the other he began making coffee. Jackson walked over and jumped on his back. Chen didn't even flinch. Bobby sat on his foot and held onto his leg as he walked around.

He walked like he always did, the three boys weight didn't tire him out or even make him slow down. He easily drunk his coffee, and gave some to Jackson and Bobby as he walked around finishing his work.

Felix starting mumbling things in his sleep, but by now they where all used to it and completely ignored his words and rambles of nonsense. Chen finished his last file of paperwork after an hour of carrying the boys around like feathers.

"Felix, hyung wake up." Chen gently shook Felix until he groggily looked around confused. "You fell asleep." He smiled as Felix and yawned, then he gently set the boys down so he couldn't stand on his own.

"To the studio?" Bobby asked and Chen sighed and nodded. He didn't like the sound of the studio, he didn't feel safe in one. That was a place he was never aloud to go growing up, if he ever let a single note of music leave his mouth other than rapping, his father beat him to death.

So they drove to the studio that surprisingly wasn't that far away, and when Chen walked in he could smell beer, cigarettes, paper, and some kind of other smoke.

When they walked into the old and broken down building, he could see how the boys had fixed it up to fit them. A pool table, Xbox, Nintendo, Small table with dominos and cards, mini bar, and a tiny weed station. Then there was the glass that separated the studio from the large room, and the small booth filled with keys and CD's.

"Ok look at this," Jackson said going to the laptop and playing the song. Chen's voice was so light back then, his was much deeper now. "So I'm just going to fix a few things and then it'll be ready to be recorded." He said and Chen nodded while walking into the studio.