19{The birth of Storm pt 3}

"G-Gray-sama" I stuttered as the Ice mage pushed me against the wall. "Juvia" He mumbled as I felt his breath on my skin. Our bodies were touching, and Gray didn't move an inch.

"Um darling, did you have too much to drink?" I asked, slightly concerned as I inhaled the strong scent of alcohol upon him.

"I'm fine," He lied.

Something was definitely wrong.

Gray and I had a lovely evening, talking about many things and learning more about each other. But when we walked to my dorm, he didn't say a word to me...he ignored me.

"Gray," I said but I didn't get any response from him. I then began to hear a sob. "Darling?" I asked confused.

Gray looked up at me and tears streamed down his cheeks. "Gray are you ok?" I asked shocked as he continued to sniff.

My heart ached. I've never seen him cry. "It's nothing, don't worry about me Juvia," He lightly chuckled. I gave him a frown.

"You can always talk to me Gray, I'll never leave your side and that's a promise," I said in a soft tone as I began to wipe his tears. I then gave him a warm hug, expressing what I meant was the truth.

He froze. Shocked by my words and sweet actions. "Juvia" He sobbed. "Hush" I reassured as I lifted up his head...

And did the most unexpected thing which surprised both him and myself.

I kissed him...

"My darling Gray, words can't explain to you, how much I love you so don't be upset or Juvia-chan will get upset too," I confessed as the dark-haired male continued to stand still, stunned.

"Juvia...why do you still have feelings for me? I'm always pushing you away, calling you a weirdo an-" I placed my finger to his lips, silencing him. "Gray, hate me or love me, my feelings for you will never change." I smiled feeling my own tears stream down my face.

He stared at me for a good few minutes before hugging me and kissing me back. "G-Gray-sama" I mumbled into the kiss. Gray started getting aggressive and we began a heated make-out session. I pulled away from his surprisingly warm lips and gasped for air. 

"Juvia" Gray said scratching his neck awkwardly. "Y-yes, darling?" I stuttered, still flustered from that kiss.

"So...Juvia, I've been thinking about this for a while now but, do you want to...you know, be mine?" He asked nervously looking down at the ground.

WHAT?!!

Gray-sama is confessing to ME?! This cannot be real!!!

Without thinking, I jumped on Gray. "OF COURSE I'LL BE WITH YOU!" I yelled embracing him and kissing his lips. Gray wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled through our kiss. "Thank you for being by my side" Gray whispered, kissing me on my cheek. And we stayed in that position, cuddling each other for a while.

With me not wanting to leave his side...

Or so I thought... 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Are you sure about this Juvia?" Gray asked softly as he towered over me and I lay beneath him. "I-I've never d-done this before" I mumbled. "P-please go easy on me," I said shyly and he kissed my forehead in reassurance. "You have nothing to worry about Juvia, I'll be gentle" Gray spoke comforting me as he proceeded to make love to me for the whole night. 

It's been a while since I updated!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter thank you so much for reading!!

Ps

I'm very busy with school and this story will be edited, so there'll be some slow updates.

Excuse the mistakes x