14

Juvia Pov

I tried my best to hold back my tears. I missed all my guildmates, my friends. My family, my darling Gray.

What hurt me, even more, was the painful expression plastered on his beautiful face. Nothing but sadness was shown making me feel even more guilty for abandoning my friends and not informing them about my whereabouts.

Natsu's right, it is all my fault how could I selfishly think about myself instead of Gray-sama's feelings. "I'm nothing but scum"

"Don't think such things Juvia, you are not scum" Riku said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Y-yes I am" I mumbled choking on my own words. Riku just wiped my tears and pulled me into a hug.

"You're not, in my eyes your just a beautiful independent woman who's scared of what people may think. Yeah it's okay Juvia all of us may make mistakes but it's not good to run from them, it's important that we learn from them and fix them with your friends and family" Riku said in a soft-tone making me feel comfortable.

"Thank you so much, Riku, thanks for being there for me along with Aiko, Raito, Sabertooth and everyone else. If it weren't for you guys, I wouldn't know where Storm and I would be" I continued sobbing into his arms.

"I-i love you" I whispered making him surprised. "W-what?"

"I love you Riku," I said speaking up for him to hear. He just froze he didn't know what to say. Never before have I ever said those words to Riku even if we were in a past relationship, those words were never said.

"Let's just go home and get some rest, today has been a crazy day" I chuckled catching up with Raito, Aiko, and Storm, leaving behind a wide-mouthed Riku.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Time skip---> The next day :3

"Do you wanna go to the guild with Mommy today?" I happily asked Storm as we got ready to leave the house. "Yes please!" He cheered. "Ok darling" I held his hand and we began to head out, not forgetting to say goodbye to Aiko and everyone else.

We walked down the busy road hand in hand, but I was still stressing over fairy tail and what's been going on for the past week. "Mom, why don't you miss your friends?" Storm questioned me. "It's not that I don't miss my friends' Storm, it's just mommy made some bad mistakes and she thinks her friends won't forgive her," I said looking down.

"Oh"

"But don't worry everything will be ok, mommy just has to fix some things it'll all be alright" I reassured. "Good! I like your friends they're so cool, Lucy is a nice person she's just like you mommy!" I'm definitely not a love rival...

"Natsu is funny and stupid and Nashi...she's a bully! I always want to be her friend but she doesn't like me" Storm mumbled. Nashi? Who's that

"Who's Nashi sweetheart?" I curiously asked. "She's Natsu and Lucy's daughter, and she's sooooo bossy" Storm whined. Woah so Natsu and Lucy are together? Aw how cute. I smiled at the thought.

I hope Gajeel and Levy are together.

"Yeah, they are mom!" Storm happily said. "Did I think that out loud?" I asked and he nodded. "And what's also cool is that they have children too!" That surprised me. Gajeel and Levy have children?!

"Two children actually and they're twins! And they're also expecting another one too! But Levy's 2 weeks pregnant"

"Woah," I said shocked but really proud that my old friend Gajeel was now being the man he was. I MISS THEM ALL SO MUCH!! GAAA I'M MISSING OUT!

Storm then babbled on about each guildmate he liked or met. "Who's your favorite guildmate Storm?" I asked and his face brightened up quickly. "Oh yeah! I forgot to mention him!" Storm said which confused me, who else was he talking about?

"There's this other guildmate called Gray! He so quiet and all he does is fiddles with a silver necklace. He's so mysterious and interesting! I wish I can be his friend too but apparently he hates kids" Oh snap...he meant Gray. Gray hates kids! I never even knew that!

"And mummy I don't know if it's just me but, Gray looks exactly like me...wait could he be my father?!" I froze. And Storm just looked at me innocently, he was both curious and confused.

"Y-your getting it all wrong darling, I-i don't know w-who t-this G-gray person is"I stuttered and lied, trying to change the subject.

"Mummy, are you lying to me?" Storm looked at me sadly. Oh shit, what have I done?

"No no no! Storm mummy would never lie" Which was another big fat lie.

"I hope so" He looked at me.

"Storm forget about all this nonsense! Let's just make our way to the guild" I took his hand and we carried on walking through the town and on our way to Sabertooth.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Finally making it to the guildhall building, I opened the door only to be given a huge surprise.

Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Wendy, Gajeel, Levy and all the rest of my former guildmates were spotted in the hall. As soon as I arrived all eyes landed on me...

And there, right at the bar in the center of the guild stood him...

The guy I've been in love with for a very long time and the father of my son...

Gray fullbuster

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Haven't updated in a while but here ya go😊❤

Excuse the mistakes💖