Author Note

Salam and hello everyone!

First things first, I really want to thank you for supporting the story all this time. I know I have disappointed many of my readers but believe me when I say, I have jinxed myself with this one. While writing the plot I didn't know that Ahad's story will become my own, I will lose my best friend and I have to fight my own feelings to write about Ahad and Kanwal. It was extremely difficult for me to keep writing my friend's name and reminding myself that she is no more. Yes, I will confess that there were times when I thought about giving up on writing because I kept failing to be my original self. In short, I was no different than Ahad for almost a year and because I wasn't able to attend my friend's funeral, I was also unable to believe that she is no more. Her sudden death led me to depression and I surrender myself to it. But good things happen in life, I met a few people and slowly things started to get better. And if it weren't for your comments and text, I might have quit writing long ago. So once again, thank you so much for being patient during my difficult times :)

Anyways, enough of my biography. The thing I wanted to discuss is... that I am also extremely excited about 'BE MINE' because this story was born at the same time as 'YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MIN'. The plot, the title and the cover too, and I think it has waited for quite some time. But the problem is if I start this story the same problem will remain about the late update and the reason is that I am getting married at the end of this year (Inshallah) and those who know subcontinental weddings have the idea about the workload we have to face before it. (If you guys are smiling kindly stop.  I am a very shy person ^^')

So this is the problem, I cant handle both 'Oh! My Darling Teacher' and 'Be Mine' at the same time because I am also stuck with my two jobs :(

Therefore, I need your suggestions. Should I finish 'OMDT' first? Because I cannot put a pause to that story now. Or will you guys will be okay with the late updates of 'Be Mine'?

Majority votes win. So make sure to give you opinion, okay?

See you soon with the results... Take Care :)