As Promised

Salam and hello everyone!

First of all, Ramazan Mubarak in advance.

Um... how to start?
You all are already aware of the problem with regards to YRM (You Are Mine) being stolen, so I am not going to drag the conversation on it.

YRM will not be republish until it is taken down from all sites.
Therefore, instead of cursing me or saying how cruel I am, kindly help me out with the solution. It would be a more productive use of our energies.

I am already having a hard time coping with everything and trying to continue the promised work, because every single comment or PM remind me that my other stories could also be stolen easily. So, be a little more considerate and think twice before commenting, please.

Now, back to YWABM (You Will Always Be Mine). As promised to you guys, I am going to publish it, but in Ramazan. Means not today *evil smirk*
But Before publishing the first chapter, there are a few things related to this story that you guys must know. YWABM is not a sequel of YRM, it's a prequel. And it is not similar to YRM in any way. Kindly keep in mind while reading that Ahad is not Moosa, they are completely different from each other and Kanwal is also not Mahnoor.

I know, there will be dozens of readers who might find it boring in comparison to YRM, but where is the fun if every story is similar to another?

Now, to the lovely readers, be sure to wait till Ramazan. :D

Take Care :)