Chapter # 1

Sitting in a big office, wearing his usual skinny jeans, t-shirt, and hoodie, Ahad waited for none other than Moosa Khan himself - The leader of the famous gang Black Eagles and his Boss. This will be Ahad's seventh meeting with Moosa in this month. In their last meeting, he was given a business assignment directly by Moosa, which was quite unusual because Ahad is a field worker and he is usually given orders through a trusted man of Moosa, named Sarmad. Moosa doesn't give orders directly, but there were two or three missions when Moosa not only led them directly but took part in the mission by their side. Ahad sighed and look at his wristwatch.

"How much longer?" He grumbled under his breath and glances at the newspaper on the table. He was about to reach for it, when the door swung open, revealing Moosa, followed by a familiar face of a teenage boy, who is often seen with him.

"MB, can't you reconsider your decision?" The boy said to him.

"We will talk about this later, Yawar. Now go home and wait for me there." Moosa said to the boy named Yawar and he obeyed, after releasing a dramatic sigh.
"Sorry for the wait, Ahad. Assalam o Allaikum." Moosa walks up to Ahad and reaches out his hand to him.

"Wallaikum Assalam." Ahad shakes Moosa's hand lazily.

"So, how was your trip?" Moosa asks while taking off his jacket and puts it on the back of his chair.

"I wasn't sent on a holiday." He throws a comment instead of answering Moosa properly. Moosa smiles lightly and leans back in his chair after offering Ahad a seat.
"I've already acquired all the information needed with regard to the deal and I've come to know how easily and wisely you handle your assignments, so there isn't any need to ask you."

"So, why am I being called?" Ahad jumped directly to the point.

"I wanted to talk to you and offer you a deal." Moosa also cuts to the chase.

"What deal?"

"I intend on making you in charge of our business."

"I am not interested." Ahad bluntly refused.

"Tell me, Ahad, what gave you the courage to throw my offer onto my face without any fear?" Moosa asks, looking at him curiously.

"I left my fear, along with everything else behind four months ago when I joined the gang." He answered with an expressionless face.

"Hm!" After a pause, Moosa said, "Ahad Murtaza ... what are you really after? If you are not drawn towards the power and money, then what do you seek?"

"I will find whatever it is that I seek, at the moment I realize what I am really seeking."

"So, you are really going to reject my offer?" Moosa asks Ahad after a long pause.

"Yes." Ahad answers firmly.

"And there is nothing that would change your mind?"

"No."

"Very well then. Ahad, I am ordering you to take the responsibility of being in charge of our business." Moosa ordered firmly with his eyes fixed on Ahad, who was fearlessly staring back into his eyes.

"Understood, Sir." Ahad said.

~*~

14 months later:

"Ready! One.... two.... three...." As Alina, Kanwal's twelve-year-old sister said 'start', both Kanwal and Mahnoor starts singing once again and Alina puts her fingers in her ears.

"Sub se mehangi hai...
(It's priceless)

Chalti rehti, Ruki nahi...
(It continues, it never stops or end)