Vampire Prince

~~~We are not permitted to choose the frame of our destiny but what we put into it is ours~~~Dag Hammarskjold

JACINTHA POV

Pheww... home sweet home. Honestly I say, semester break is heaven. I don't know about others, but for me, I'm so in love with being inside my house. Well, I'm not an outgoing person. So, if someone asks me to stay inside a house for 365 days, I would gladly accept that. That's me.

My family is everything for me. I would do anything for them. Born as an average girl, less pretty than my both younger sisters, chocolate skin tone (not to mention my sisters are fairer than me), zero talent but yes, I'm quite smart when it comes education among my siblings. It doesn't mean I'm being jealous of my sisters. In fact, our bonding is closer than anyone else. I'm just describing who I am.

Recently, the sky turns darker. My instinct strongly says something is going to happen. But you know, it's just some indistinct feelings. Yesterday my big toe was cut on a sharp stone when I was walking around with my Tiger. Tiger a.k.a my pet dog whom I thought as my younger brother. Not only me, but my siblings also love dogs more than other animals.

''Tiger, careful'', I shouted lightly when my baby walked forward in a silhouette light. The lamp post was on repair, so the whole ally looked dark as hell. Tiger is unlike other dogs. He easily gets scared. So, that's why we have accompanied him outside at night.

I just stopped in the middle while opening my flashlight. My mom and sister didn't come out yet, so, I'm pretty nervous to proceed forward. It was so dark. 

Damn, why they didn't fix the light yet?

It was a long road where the bushes are covered on either side. Suddenly I heard Tiger's barking sound and suddenly he whines like he was put down by something.

''Mom, Lisa!!'', I shouted for my mom and sister but they didn't listen to me I guess. My heart is beating faster thinking about Tiger.

No, I can't let anything happen to him

Without thinking twice, I run forward speedily to search for my Tiger. Maybe some water monitor lizard catches him. There are plenty of monitor lizards roaming around this area since it is forest side and drainages are around this place. My mom told me that she saw one water monitor lizard catch a cat as his victim.

''Tiger!!'', I look around using my phone's flashlight. ''Tiger?'', I'm shivering down my spine and I'm holding my tears seeing no response from Tiger.

Suddenly my phone's flashlight turned off itself and so as my phone.

''m....mom'', I was feeling breathless like I can't get enough oxygen. Something pass-through behind me. I didn't turn back but I stand still while closing my eyes.

''No No... I'm just thinking too much...'', when I open my eyes, I was startled and stunned when I see an anonymously, devilishly handsome guy in front of me; in that silhouette thunder light. Only the thunders heard everywhere.

His long-sleeved, cloth jacket covers him to well above his groin and is almost completely buttoned up at the top right side. The sleeves of his jacket are a loose fit and reach down to just above his wrists, they're decorated with a decorative band at the edges. The jacket has a narrow, rectangular neckline that reveals part of the black shirt worn below it and is worn with a large leather belt, which is held together by a decorative pin. The leather belt is solely decorative and a status symbol. His pants are simple and quite wide and reach down to his furred boots. The boots are made from a very rare fur but are otherwise quite simple.

His eyes were a mesmerizing deep ocean blue, flecks of silvery light performed ballets throughout

His eyes were a mesmerizing deep ocean blue, flecks of silvery light performed ballets throughout. His face was strong and defined, his features molded from granite. He had dark eyebrows, which sloped downwards in a serious expression. He was an Adonis among the other men I've ever seen.

''Relax JC.... Relax... he must be passing this road.... Ignore him'', I thought to myself even though I'm terrified right in the moment.

When I about to step forward, I saw him smirking at me arrogantly.

''Hey darling'', someone greeted me from behind. I gasped when a bird (or I don't even know what is that creature) fly towards that man's side.

This incredible and seldom seen creature seems like a type of bird. It's about the size of a raven, has two huge, powerful wings, two long, strong legs, and a long, elegant tail. It has a thin, delicate skin covered in small, thin feathers, which is a combination of light purple and dark blue.

''you are selected'', it says.

Wait... did it talk just now?

The bird flicks his fingers and suddenly Tiger appeared beside that man. He's inside a cage; looking scared.

''Tiger'', I gulped hard.

''Tiger? His name is Tiger?'', that bird laughed. ''Look how scared he is. Like a coward'', my expression changed with his mocking words.

''I want your blood'', that guy suddenly speaks. 

''w..w...what?'', I stammered. 

''It's decided. The moment you dropped your blood, it's destined that you have to be my servant'', he stated without giving any expression. 

''servant? What the hell are you....'', suddenly something big like a big wolf jumped onto that guy and in a fluid of movement, that man grabbed that wolf's neck single-handedly and strangle it. 

**************************

How was the first chapter? 

Find out more by reading this story. 

If you guys like it, please like and give comments on this. 

Enjoy :)