8. ❄❆ Movie Night ❆❄

She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5

I don't mind spendin' everyday...

Out on your corner in the pourin' rain...

Look for the girl with the broken smile...

Ask her if she wants to stay awhile...

Aurora parked the car in the same place, but this time, the one in front of hers was a black Jaguar

Aurora parked the car in the same place, but this time, the one in front of hers was a black Jaguar. As she walked towards her class, Ben and Olivia were standing under the tree like they always did, along with Phoenix. She noticed him carrying a backpack instead of a messenger bag, which had only contained a laptop he had barely used. 'So he has finally decided to take college seriously.'

She tried to walk past them like she hadn't registered their presence, but Ben and Olivia linked on either side of her elbow, and Phoenix walked with them.

"Good morning to you too, Cherie," Ben said sarcastically. Aurora remained silent but didn't attempt to unlock herself from their hold.

"So I received a very interesting call from Karen last night. She told me a certain someone has threatened to mail her the study material she missed yesterday morning."

"I didn't threaten her," Aurora said sharply increasing her strides.

"That's what I told Karen, that you have friends to help you with the studies when you are not feeling well..." Phoenix looked over at Ben as he saw Aurora's demeanour change. 'It's working.'

"Shush everyone, Aurora is coming. Just don't say anything and let me do the talking. Olivia darling, you are an amazing support, but today I am going to need your silent support on this." Olivia nodded obediently.

Phoenix knew Ben was doing this so Olivia wouldn't blow up his plans, and he was doing it without hurting Olivia. Maybe he can pull this off. But Phoenix still didn't trust him completely.

"Whatever, Aurora whisperer," Adam muttered, handing Ben a cup of coffee. Ben, like yesterday, shared with Olivia and also offered Phoenix.

"....And two neighbours. So Karen must be mistaken. So I cut the call and continued my beauty sleep."

"I...I was.... I needed some time." Aurora said sheepishly.

"Of course you did, Cheerie." Ben shrugged it off, living a small peck on Aurora'a cheek.

In the class when they finally unhooked Aurora from their hold. Aurora went to talk to Karen, who was busy preparing the desk before the professor's arrival. Aurora said something to Karen, and she nodded her head and smiled. The whole classroom was watching Aurora in wonder. Seeing her talk to someone other than Ben and Olivia or Ricky, and to top it all off, make them smile.