"Marry me"

You made a confused face,

Did he said 'Marry me'? Nah nah...it must be 'carry me'

And you were more confused.

"C-carry you but...where?"

You asked with your innocent face looking at him with curiousity while he turned around to look at you with disbelief.

"I didn't said carry me."

He informed, unbothered.

You blinked your eyes several time, realising he really meant marry me.

Which means marry him.

MARRY him.

Marry HIM.

Without thinking any further, you just opened the car's door and tried to jump but he stopped the car in an instant.

And you fell backwards on your seat.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" He asked with gritted teeths and in panic, you hurriedly got up and ran away.

You could hear him run after you and not even ten seconds, he caught you.

Grabbing you by your arm, he pulled you harshly and you literally bit on his hand.

He hissed in pain and left your arm.

Taking the advantage, you started running away but stopped when he yelled, "The police will find you anyway!? Go on! Run as much as you can"

You were perplexed, wether to talk to him or run away.

Even If I run away, he will find me.

If I mess with him, he is just going to trouble me more.

I will just say i cant marry him.

Taking in a deep breath, you turned to look at him and walked towards him.

He smirked at your action and showed you his palm which had marks of your teeths.

"I'm sorry. But i cant marry you "

You said simply, looking at the ground.

But once you heard him approaching you, you looked at him in the eyes.
He clicked his tongue and chuckled darkly at you.

"Was I expecting a thief like you to keep your words?"

He mocked and you pursed your lips in a thin line.

"I...i didn't stole your bracelet. It was stuck in my sleeves. I'm not a thief."

You spoke gloomily, now you were just so exhausted from hearing the same thing again and again.

"Even if you find it by mistake. You should return it." He said, "To whom would i return it!? I didn't knew whose it was!!"

You yelled in frustration, you knew you were going way too fearless but you had no more energy to prove yourself right. You were seriously feeling so messed up.

"Then just give it to the police!! Do you have an idea how troubled I was because of you!?" He yelled back with anger.

"Ofcourse you would be troubled after dropping your precious bracelet on the road!! You were being careless and now you are blaming me."

You said with your eyes closed, "How dare you put the blame on me!?" He growled and stepped closer to you, suddenly your head was hurting too much.

You couldn't take it, it was too much.

You crouched down, holding your head in pain, "I'm sorry okay just leave me alone now!"

You yelled loudly while he stared at you, sighing frustratedly he spoke again.

"I should have just left her with the police." He said with gritted teeths.

Glancing at your shivering figure again, he decided to leave you since there was no hope in trying to convince you.

You heard his car driving away from you and you fell to the ground, "My head"

You said while tightly clutching onto your head and you fainted right there.

And when you regained your consciousness, you were on the same place.

Getting up and fixing yourself, you walked back home. It was midnight and there was no one.

Your head was still hurting but you just ignored it and reached your home.

You slept barely for three hours and got up again, going to work and trying to give your best.

And when you came back, you saw your stuff outside the house.

You flinched when your aunt came out and threw your family photo frame.

It was the last picture of you with your parents. Your eyes instantly filled up with tears as you ran towards it and picked it up, the broken glass did made a little damage but your heart was a lot more broken.

"Eomma....appa.."

You spoke with your cracked voice and looked at your aunt with glaring eyes, she glared back at you and yelled.

"Stop giving me that look of yours!! I'm throwing you out of here because we can't keep a thief with us."

She said and you widened your eyes, how could she know that?

"Aunt...i didn't steal! He dropped it on the r-" "Just shut up with your rubbish! You think everyone's a fool here. Do you have an Idea how powerful that guy is!? No no. Just get out of here. We don't want any risk here."

She spoke as you looked at her with disbelief.

"You can't kick me out. It's...it's my house." You tried to say but she shut the door on your face.

Wiping your tears away, you banged on the door but they didn't opened.

"Open the door!! You can't do this to me! I will....i...will....this is my dad's house!! You can't kick me out like this!!"

You yelled again but they still didn't opened the door. You kicked it in anger and screamed at them.

"All right I will leave! Leave forever but remember!! This house...it's of my parents!! This garden...it belongs to my parents....this... this car belongs to my parents...you all are the real thieves!! You stole it all!"

You cried in anger and screamed again.

Picking up the broken photo frame you started running away.

All these years I was a fool.

A fool to expect things from them.

Is this the end of me?

Was I destined to die this painfully?

You asked as you walked on the empty roads, starving and feeling cold.

But it was getting numb, you could feel yourself turning numb.

If only I could be stronger enough..if I was not this weak.

You thought and hugged the photo frame tightly.

_________________________________

Hello guys, sorry for the late updates. And i know y/n might be seen too weak here but there is a reason to that, it will be revealed in the future so just bear with me for now.

This story WILL go dark so hope you buckle up nicely andddddddd

COMMENT!