Ch2: Poor Chao-zu (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"I'd escape too if I was him." I commented, cringing at how creepy Nappa sounded. Yet Ten couldn't dodge Nappa's kick that sent him to the ground, but somehow, he was still alive. And since he was alive, I thought it was kind of me to warn him, "Three eyed man, I suggest dying so you don't have to suffer Gaypa's blowing."

My words were funny to Vegeta, who snorted at them, but they infuriated Nappa as he used that anger to fuel the creation of a bottomless crater in attempt to kill the earth fighters. Luckily all of them were fine but the baby clown was missing.

"Chao-zu?" Krillin called whipping his head back and forth. "Where's Chao-zu?"

"Maybe he perished in the explosion." Piccolo suggested.

"What?" Ten gasped, now noticing his companion was missing. "Chao-zu!"

Still no sign of him until Vegeta spotted a tiny white figure flying at Nappa. "Nappa! Behind you!" Yet Chao-zu had already managed to attach himself to his back.

"GRR! You little bastard!" Nappa growled, trying to reach around to grab him but his nasty muscles were preventing him.

"Chao-zu what are you doing?!" Ten cried, "Get away from there!" Then a look of realization coated his features as he started pleading, "No-No! You're not thinking of-" It was too late because Chao-zu had already exploded himself along with Nappa. "No! Chao-zu!"

"Aww he was so adorable too." I frown, yet inside I was happy that Nappa may have died. "What a shame."

"Cool. Blowing himself up to kill his opponent." Piccolo smirked, impressed by Chao-zu's sacrifice.

"At least someone is looking on the Brightside." I mused.

"That tickled." An annoying voice said from above, "You got any more of that harmless shit?"

'Ugh, he's alive.' I grumbled in my head. 'Meaning the cutie gave his life for nothing.'

"No..the Dragon Balls...already restored his life once..He can never come back..ever again!" Ten shook with grief; he was getting paler by the minute. However, Vegeta and I shared a look at the mention of the Dragon Balls, so they can only bring a person back once here on Earth?

"Good thing you'll see him soon in HELL!" Nappa barked a laugh.

Meanwhile, the three in front of us were forming another plan. Piccolo being the brains, "Listen in the instant he moves to attack he's open. He'll use that instant."

"Nice plan." Vegeta compliments, "I hope it works."

They perked up at his words not noticing that we were a few feet away from them. Piccolo's eyes wondered over to me with surprise, probably wondering when I came down from the cliffs, but they stayed on me for quite some time.

"Don't get too distracted by my beauty or you'll miss your instant." I winked, feeling Vegeta's irritation beside me.

"So confident." Piccolo said giving me a wolfish grin, turning my cheeks a slight pink. I swear his grin grew seeing it. Then his gaze went to my brother. "I hope to see your faces when Goku arrives."

'Goku!' I screamed internally, while on the outside I remained calm. Piccolo on the other hand caught the flicker of recognition in my golden orbs.

'Does she know him?' He thought. 'She was here before so it may be possible.'

"Who's that? Your secret weapon?" Vegeta mocked, though curious to who this 'Goku' is. His answer would have to be put on hold as their 'instant' came when Nappa started to charge at the helpless Ten.

"Now! Go!" Piccolo yelled, sending their plan into motion.

"Die!" Nappa hollered, being no where near as attractive as when Piccolo said it earlier. From beside him, mentioned green man smacked the shit out of him and sent him towards Krillin. Krillin headbutted Nappa with both fists, directing Nappa downwards. It was now Gohan's turn yet the poor kid was shaking like a leaf.