1x07 pt.2

Death Keeps Knocking At My Door

     I moaned in pain, pushing myself up from the hard surface I landed on

     I moaned in pain, pushing myself up from the hard surface I landed on. I blinked to adjust my eyes to the darkness that surrounded me.

     "Ow!" I called out to the emptiness. "Was that really necessary?" I questioned, gaining the echo of my own voice in response. I looked around to be met with darkness. No Necromancer, and no Hope. "Hope? Hello?" No one answered. "Okay. This isn't funny."

     I continued to search the area that was completely void of anything. Speckles glittered in my eyes, but they disappeared in an instant. "Seriously? I climbed your staircase to nowhere and found your subconscious. Whatever the hell this place is. You can come out now and tell me what happened to my sister." His words only proceeded to echo back
into his ears.

     I rolled my eyes. "Alright, Almighty Necromancer. You win. You're far superior to my puny hybrid, tribrid, abilities." More silence. "MG! MG, get us out of here!" Nothing. I growled, raising his hands to form two balls of fire on my palms. "Okay, enough of this. Let me out of here, or I'm frying your brain from the inside."

     When no one appeared, I launched the flames out in front of my. I watched as they both soared through the air, growing smaller and dimmer until they were no longer in sight. I sighed. "Oh, my God. Now I see why Malivore erased you from existence." I shook his head and shouted, "I get it! You want me to admit that I want to know what happened to my father. I do, so what? Is that wrong of me to want to know if my father, my mother and uncle are happy in peace like Hayley, or floating in some hellhole like this? They might have messed up in life, but they doesn't deserve an afterlife of nothing. You hear me? Now, let me out!"

     I froze when I heard footsteps. I turned, jumping back at the sight of Hope. "Oh, thank God." I rushed forward and wrapped my arms around the girl.

     Hope reciprocated the embrace, before she pulled away and asked, "you alright? This stupid Necromancer is messing with us."

     I scoffed. "Yeah, tell me about it."

     "Oh, hey," the voice of the Necromancer exclaimed, causing both siblings to turn to where he stood with his arms held out to his sides.

     Hope glared toward the creature. "Don't 'hey' us. Get us out of here," she yelled, stomping in his direction.

     "With pleasure," the Necromancer said and raised his hand to snap.

     I gasped as my eyes snapped open. I stumbled back and released my hold on the being's shoulders. I glanced around to find myself in the transitional cells. Hope stood next to me, breathing heavily from their experience in the Necromancer's head. I shifted my gaze to the front of the cell and expected to see MG, but my stomach dropped at the sight of Alaric.