1x16 pt. 2

There's Always A Loophole

______

After leaving the cell leaving both Josie and Lizzie, MG and I later allow ourselves to be captured by Triad who then proceed to drag us by the main stairs. "Hey!" MG shouts at the guards manhandling us.

"What were they doing out there?"

"Chill, man. We were just looking for your unholy grail."

"Except you come back empty-handed. Go wait with the others. You're both as useless as they are."

The guards drag us away. "I'm sorry. You're very strong, by the way." They shove us forward and we both stumble.

I sigh and fix my jacket. "Whoa."

Kaleb steps up. "You both got back just in time. Ugly Triad dude's about to go Full Metal Jacket."

"I know what's messing with our magic, and Hope's gonna shut it down, and when that happens, we get our juice back, that'll be the time to make our move."

"What move, exactly?"

I smile. "You remember your opening play from the Wickery championship game last year?"

"Oh, yeah."

"All right, then. So spread the word. On our signal." I look around us at the other Triad guys.

"All right, let's get it done."

My mind keeps going to Hope and how she's handling things right now, if she making progress. I really just wish everything will go according to plan and nothing bad happens. A doubt in my mind starts to plague me that I should've went with her, I always promised that I would be there for her, but I know she can take care of herself and I need to take care of the Triad dude's with MG.

It didn't take long before everyone got their power back, I smile as I watch Kaleb stick his hand in the sun and he doesn't burn, he them smirks up at MG.

I look at Rafael and his eyes are closed and he shudders, I place my hand on his shoulder looking at him in concern. "You sure you're up for this?"

"Not at all." He glances at me, "But if you two fighting, I'm fighting too." I give him a grateful smile before removing my hand, MG grabs the necklace. "What's the blong for?"

"Making quiet things heard." I pat MG shoulder before he walks forward and shouts. "Salvatore Stallions! Let's ride!"

Some of the students start to cheer and the Triad dude's try to stop them, I quickly jump down the stirs and punch a Triad guard and he falls to the floor unconscious.

"Jed!" Kaleb throws Jed the golden football and slides on the table before kicking the men.

I feel arms start to grab me, I take the guys arm and throw him over my shoulder and on the floor. He quickly stands up to charge at me again and I hold up my hand. "Ad sonuum." He stops and falls to the ground unconscious. I wipe my shirt and look at the other Triad people, I hold out my hand again and they fall to their knees in pain, groaning, I glance around to the younger students. "Kaleb!" I shout, he stops and looks at me, "get the kids on the bus." He nods and walks away.