2x01

I'll Never Give Up Hope

I gasp awake and quickly stand up looking aroundA white noise fills all around and nothing but black fills my eyes, nothing in sight, I grab my head and squint my eyes

A white noise fills all around and nothing but black fills my eyes, nothing in sight, I grab my head and squint my eyes.

"Hope!" I call out looking around me, when I get no response I try calling out for her again but again, she doesn't answer, no one answers.
I start to get a bit worried thinking I'm here alone, fear surges throughout my whole body and I start to shake slightly. "Please tell me I'm not alone" I turn around, "please." My voice gets lower.

I stop as I hear a whooshing sound amd some shuffling, I make my way towards the sound and see a bright white light, I cover my eyes.
It suddenly disappears and I drop my hand.
My eyes start to focus, still a bit blurry, my eyes widen as I see two figures a little bit far from me. "Hope?" I slowly male my way towards them, she turns around and she looks extremely surprised. "Oh my god."

"Chase? What are you...How are you here?" I dont answer her I just make my way towards her and instantly pull her into a hug, she wraps her arms around me tightly. "You shouldn't be here."

I chuckle dryly. "I couldn't let my sister do this alone," I pull away from her. "I had to go with you. So I jumped in after you."

"You're an idiot."

"I know." Someone clears their throat, I look up and see Clarke. "You got to be kidding me."

"Well if it isn't Tribrid number 2."
I go to walk towards him but Hope grabs my arm.

"He isn't worth the time, come on." Hope pulls me away and starts walking away from Clarke.

"I can help you."

Hope and I turn around. "I dont see how."

"I spent years inside this place, and while you two cannonballing into the belly Malivore didn't seem to destroy him, it has changed things, so stop being a dick to me and maybe I'll elaborate."

I cross my arms and squint at him. "Okay. We're partially listening." Clarke slowly walks up to us as he starts to talk.

"Every creature consumed by my father used to exist here in total isolation," Clarke stands in front of us. "but here we are, talking to eachother. Both of your presences here has somehow opened the cell doors. If it can do that, maybe there's a way for us to escape. So what do you say? Partners?"

"Pass." I grab Hope's hand and hastily walk away.
"You are such a child. No wonder you two failed."

"Says the guy whose entire life had been about failing daddy. We don't trust you, okay? And we never will."
We walk away again.
"You're the one who brought me into this mess. If you'd let me meat-puppet my lover little brother, then we wouldn't even be in..."