one

Violet Blake POV

Today is the first day of auditions for male dancers at Star World; a male strip club I opened with my best friend Scarlet and I couldn't be more ecstatic. I attempted to look classy for the auditions so I put on a white and black striped long sleeve blouse and a medium-ish length black skirt with sparkles on it. I put on some nice cherry red heels and curled my hair after I was done with my makeup. "Vi are you ready? We have to be early to look like professional boss bitches!" Scarlet started to yell to me throughout our apartment. I grabbed my bag not even bothering to check if I had everything and ran out of my room.

"Sorry queen bitch I'm ready!" I announced to Scarlet with a huge grin on my face. Scar was wearing a tight green dress that fit her body perfectly, but looked professional at the same time. She was also wearing black platform boots that made her look like a bad bitch. We left our apartment and got into my old grey Mercedes and I drove us to our baby Star World. We grabbed clip boards and everything we needed in order to watch the auditions and sat in chairs below the stage. Every guy auditioning had choreographed his own dance or could freestyle, whichever was his style. "You ready?" Scar asked me while she let out a nervous breath.

"Fuck yeah let's find us some hot ass dancers!" I responded to my best friend happily. "Alright, audition number 01, come on out!" Scar yelled at the stage. We sipped on mimosas as we sat through many auditions. We started auditions at 10 am and ended at 3 pm, long ass day if you ask me. We sat in silence going through the boys applications and the notes we wrote for all of them. "Who knew watching hot guys dance and looking at pictures of them for hours would be this exhausting," Scar whined with a sigh. I got up to grab myself another mimosa in order to help me narrow down which dancers I was most interested in.

"So my top three are Easton, River, and Riley. I know we need five I'm still deciding, but I really think those three have a lot of talent and it doesn't hurt that God made them beautiful." Scarlet told me while handing me their files. "I was thinking about Shay and Rocky. They seem motivated and to be very good at what they do. I actually agree with River, Easton, and Riley as well. Should we pick these five?" I responded to Scarlet, happily, knowing that we decided on dancers so easily. "Hell yes! I'll text the five of them. Should we invite them all out for a drink tonight for initiation and so we can get to know them?" Scarlet asked, getting excited about her idea and the fact that partying with hot guys are involved.

"I'm so down." I responded with a gigantic grin. We decided to go home and chill until we had to go out with our new coworkers tonight. I immediately laid onto our cozy couch and put on Netflix. Scarlet went into her room to take a nap. After watching Netflix for four hours and eating almost every snack in our apartment we decided to get ready. I decided to wear a red, strapless, and sparkly body con dress that was maybe a little too short, but you only live once. I curled my light brown hair then put it in a high ponytail, leaving a couple pieces out in the front. I wore my black platform Doc Martens, I didn't feel like wearing heels since I had already worn them all day. Scarlet was wearing a black body con dress which one of the arms was sleeveless. She had her long blonde hair down and curled.

She had platform Doc Martens on as well because they're cute and we like to match sometimes. "Lipstick or Lip gloss?" I questioned Scarlet after we had complimented each others outfits. "Hmm Glossier Lip gloss! I wanna wear it too. It's cute and shows we didn't try too hard." Scar answered me and we finished up our makeup and left to go to Star World to meet the guys. As we were sitting waiting for the guys they all walked in at the same time. "Hi guys! We're so happy to have you apart of our team here at Star World. We're going to do great things I can already tell.

To formally introduce ourselves I'm Violet, but you can call me Vi." I told the guys excitedly and gestured for them to take a seat at the table Scar and I were currently sitting at. "And I'm Scarlet, but you can call me Scar. And I want you guys to think of us more as friends than bosses! So why don't you guys introduce yourselves as well." Scarlet introduced herself as well. A beautiful brunette with deep green eyes that you can easily get lost in introduced himself. "I'm excited to be here and to work with y'all. I'm Shay!" He told us smiling an effortlessly perfect smile. His voice was very interesting, it was deep and rough and sounded how you would think a very manly man would sound, despite him looking gentle and kind.