eight

Scarlett King POV

Ever since the interview it seemed like every girl in Los Angeles followed us on instagram. Violet and I were getting hundreds of comments and DM's a day from people saying how inspiring our story was and how we had inspired them to follow their dreams. It was so amazing to have people who didn't even know us share their stories and dreams with us. It was strange having people look up to you but it was really cool.

Business was also really good the past week at Star World. I think a lot of people had seen the interview and were interested to see if the club was everything we had hyped it up to be. The line was usually out the door but now it was wrapping around the block and people were waiting hours to get in. It was so nice to see our goals finally becoming a reality.

Today was Friday, our first themed night and first night as a regular club and not a strip club. The theme is Rave. We had spent a shit ton of money in decorations and paint. We want to make a great impression on all of the new people trying out our club. We bought a lot of glow in the dark body paint and have different cans and brushes set on tables. We have black lights surrounding the club along with strobe lights. We also have glow in the dark streamers long the walls.

We had all the guys (Rocky and them) working as bartenders and security. They were all wearing cool patterned pants along with different glow in the dark ties, without shirts. Vi and I were wearing matching outfits. We both had on body suits that were completely cut out in the middle with ties going through it giving it a corset vibe. I had on short that were sequined with in the styles of a flame, with a matching hat that had a flame on it and red glasses. Violet had on cow shorts that were sequined, with a matching hat that had checkers going across and black glasses. (Pictures of their outfits at the top of the chapter). We looked hot as fuck.

Stepping into the club I was shocked to see how good it looked, our visions had become a reality. The club was already filled with people and it looked like everyone was having a blast. Violet and I immediately headed to the bar, we both had decided we wanted to get drunk tonight. We definitely deserved it considering how much success our club was reaching in so little time. Another fun thing about themed nights is we had special drinks that were renamed to match the them and even some of the drinks were lit up. Tonight we had a bubbly mix of vodka, Prosecco, and lemon lime soda that we were calling Giggle Juice, it was cute pink color and the cups were rimmed with sugar. Our other drink special was called Firefly Lemonade made with tonic, vodka, lemonade, and it even had glow sticks in it.

Vi and I got to the bar where we both ordered the Giggle Juice. It was super sweet but super good and I instantly felt the alcohol run through my system. Violet looked at me with raised eyebrows, "Wow this is fucking amazing." I nodded my head with a smile on my lips and downed the drink. Like I said, I came here to get drunk. Although owning Star World is the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me, running a business was still really stressful.

I noticed Violet started talking to some guy at the bar so I went over to the other side where Riley was Bartending. I leaned up against the bar and gave him a quick once over. He looked really hot and something about his outfit really did things to me. Maybe it was the tie with no shirt thing. "Riley, hey." I yelled over the music with a smirk on my lips. He looked at me with a cute smile on his lips, pouring a round of shots, "Hey Scarlet you look really good."

"Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself, can I get a vodka tonic please?" I responded, giving him a flirty wink. "Sure thing, coming right up!" He responded, turning around starting to make my drink and take more orders. I turned around in my seat looking for Violet. Sure enough she was on the dance floor, drink in hand dancing with a bunch of people having a good time. I was ready to go dance but first I wanted to tell Riley he was cool to go on his break. I kinda hoped maybe he would spend his break dancing with me. Don't get me wrong he is totally boyfriend material and he's obviously super good looking, but I definitely wasn't looking for a boyfriend right now. Especially one who happened to be my employee.