seven

Violet Blake POV

I was jolted awake by the sound of my loud ass alarm. BBO (Bad Bitches Only) by Migos was blasting through out mine and Scarlet's apartment. I love having a good songs as my alarm so it will hype me up for the day, but right now I am not feeling it. "Turn that off! Fuck, shut up!" Scar yelled to me from her room across the apartment. I sighed and rolled over, turning off my alarm on my phone and putting the covers over my face. "What time is it?" I heard Scarlet yell to me, but was muffled probably because I had my head under my covers. "Nine a.m." I respond to her as quiet as I can with her still being able to hear from the other room.

"God damn it! Why did we let that guy schedule the interview so early? Get up, Vi we need to get ready and I NEED coffee on the way!" Scarlet yelled to me, as I hear her start to get up and move around. I let out a long sigh and stretched my body while still in bed. Sometimes I'm a morning person, but when I have to wake up against my will I'm not down. I threw my covers off of me and took a shower, just cleaning my body and deciding to wear my hair in a ponytail. I decided to wear some light glitter eye shadow and some mascara, and light eyeliner, nothing too much. We had our interview for the LA Times today, which is a pretty big deal.

I got up and put on the red set I got yesterday with Scarlet, and put on the heels as well. I put on Glossier lip gloss, grabbed my cute cow print purse, and went over to Scarlet's room. "Hey Scar, you ready?" I asked her checking my phone, and once I looked up I was shocked. "Damn bitch! You look like the baddest bitch alive who are you?" I told her, looking at her makeup and outfit. Scarlet was wearing the matching outfits and heels we bought yesterday, but she had a dark smokey eye and bright red lip stick, and her hair was curled. "Maybe I'm in the bad bitch mood. Let's go I'll drive!" Scar said to me with a smirk as we walked out of the apartment and locked the door behind us.

"Ya, or maybe you're glowing cause you got laid the other night." I say to her with a chuckle, knowing it will push her buttons. "Shut up bitch, now you're paying for your own Starbucks." Scarlet responds as we get into her car and I start to play music. I started laughing and we drove silently with Green Day playing lightly in the background. We pulled up to the Starbucks Drive-Thru and got chocolate chip cookie dough cake pops, and I got a Chai Tea and Scar got a Vanilla Latte. I know we're fat, eating cake pops for breakfast, but what can I say? They're delicious. "So are you nervous for the interview?" Scarlet asks me as she pulls away from the drive thru and towards the park we are meeting Ned Robinson, the interviewer at.

"Eh, kind of. I mean we've never done something like this before and like famous people get interviewed by this same guy! Like fuck, this guy has probably met Kylie Jenner or something." I told Scarlet, taking a sip of my Chai. "Ya that's true, but this will be such a good promotion for Star World. Like what if this guy HAS met Kylie Jenner and she reads his article about us and is like, well damn, let me check this place out. If the Kardashians came into Star World I bet the guys would DIE." Scarlet responds to me. "If the Kardashians came to Star World I would DIE. But ya that's true. We need to just not look like dumb asses in this interview. I bet when people read it they'll be like, oh fuck these girls are baddies and their club seems sick!" I told Scarlet as we pulled up to Grand Park LA.

We parked and both applied lipstick again to make sure it looked good. We got out of the car and started walking toward a bench that had Ned Robinson, and a camera guy sitting at it. Ned was tall and brunette and actually quite young for an interviewer at the LA times. He's around twenty five, I guess he's just really good at what he does. "Hi ladies. I'm Ned. This is my camera man, Diego." We shook hands with Ned and Diego and introduced ourselves as well. "So girls, I think you should stand right here by this tree for the photoshoot." Diego instructs us to stand in front of the tree together, and we started to do cute poses as Diego takes multiple pictures of us.

We took pictures in a couple different spots. Some of Scarlet and I doing cute best friend poses, some of us posing like models, and some singles of each of us. We thanked Diego and joined Ned on the bench to begin the interview. "So ladies! Diego just needs to set up his other camera and we'll start the interview!" Ned says to us cheerfully. "Oh really? I thought this was going to be a written interviewer." I told Ned, surprise evident on my face. "Oh, no. It's going to be a video, we'll do a summary of it in the Newspaper, but the full interview will be posted on our Youtube account." Ned informed Scarlet and I.

Scarlet and I gave each other looks, thinking the same thing. Now we have to try and sit up straight, and smile and look good for the video. Most importantly, we need to say our words carefully. Scarlet and I both always talk so fast and our words get jumbled together or we say them wrong, we laugh it off, but this is different, who knows how many people will see this. Plus, I'm so tired I probably have bags under my eyes! Oh well, I need to stop being a little bitch and enjoy this, it will probably be fun. "Ok girls, we're gonna start in 3, 1..2..3!" Diego counted down before he started to film.

"I'm Ned Robinson here with the new owners of the new Male Strip Club, Star World! Here we have Violet Blake and her best friend, Scarlet King. These wonderful young ladies are quite lucky to be best friends, and own a nice, successful club!" Ned starts off the interview. Ned started off by asking simple things, how we met, where we grew up, what motivated us, and if we went to school. We explained about our friends who passed that motivated us, and other details of our childhood's. We then talked about the guys that worked at the club, their names and how they are great guys.

When asked about how we fund the club, Scarlet and I were both quite nervous. It was visible to each other because we know each other so well, but we tried to play it cool and hide it. Luckily, we knew this would come up, so we discussed how to answer it before hand. We just said we had some investors, then changed the subject, which hopefully won't cause us trouble with the man who really funds Star World. It's crazy we still aren't even sure of what he looks like, but we don't ask questions. Honestly, we're just lucky this mystery man helps us. As we neared the end of the interview, Scarlet decided to say that we have an announcement involving the club.

"Ohh really! Do tell!" Ned said excitedly to Scarlet. "So, we've decided on official hours of Star World Tuesdays through Thursdays were open 9pm to 2am with the male strippers performing! Friday's and Saturday's we are going to have no strippers and be an actual night club from 9pm to 3am! Monday's and Sunday's we will be closed. Sometimes the hours could change for certain specials we have, but as of now this will be it." Scarlet told Ned with a large smile on her face. Before Ned could respond, I decided to add on, "Also, the last weekend of every month we will have theme nights! Cool themes like 80s, disco, Euphoria, throwback, anything you can think of! We'll be posting the theme every Monday in advance of the themed Friday!" I told Ned happily.

"Wow, that sounds terrific! You ladies really got the business figured out. Well there you have it everyone, I'm Ned Robinson with the LA Times with the beautiful Scarlet King and Violet Blake. Make sure to follow them on instagram, along with their club Star World. Make sure to go check out Star World for the awesome male strippers or for the wonderful night club! Thank you!" Ned said to the camera, ending the interview. "Wow, that was great you guys!" Diego told us all. We chatted with Diego and Ned a bit longer, and told them that they will be on the list to get in this Friday without waiting in line. Scarlet and I left the park and decided to order a pizza to our apartment. Scarlet changed into her pajamas as I ordered pizza.

We decided to start a new show on Netflix and we put on The Umbrella Academy. It is actually a really cool show. Ned said the interview would be posted tomorrow morning, so we decided to just relax today and watch Netflix considering it's Monday and Star World is closed. Scarlet and I watched Netflix, ate pizza, and brainstormed ideas for our baby, Star World, throughout the rest of the day.