nineteen

Violet's POV

We got back from New York about a week ago and this week has been great. Scarlet and I have been ordering decor, furniture, and other necessities for our new apartment in New York, which we are going to move in and decorate in a couple of weeks. We aren't officially moving there, but we decided to get an apartment so we can stay there whenever we feel like going there for fun, to work at the Star World 2.0, or just get away from our lives.

We also have been getting a lot of online applications for people to work at the Star World in New York and we'll do interviews in a couple of weeks as well, but I think we might ask one of the guys to manage it, we'll see. Throughout this week we've gotten back into our normal routine, working at Star World. Also, I've been spending a lot of time with Preston, as well as talking to Sofia on the phone a lot and becoming quite close. Preston and I have been hanging out almost every day.

I didn't even have to bother with telling Scarlet where I had been, considering she's been M.I.A as well. Preston lives in a beautiful apartment in Beverly Hills. I caught myself one rich motherfucker. Even though I make a lot of money myself, my apartment is not nearly as nice as his, and my life probably isn't as glamorous. Considering he focuses his money on nice cars and his nice apartment, though I spend my money on food and clothes. I still don't even know what Preston does for a living, he keeps me in the dark when it comes to his 'business'.

I've slept at Preston's at least three nights this week, our nights spent joking, watching Netflix, some unholy activities, talking, and just enjoying spending time together. I've actually been developing some strong feelings for this tall, goofy, dark-eyed, mysterious man that I am currently wrapped in bed sheets with. I ran my fingers through his soft chocolate brown hair, gently massaging his head. "Mmm." He mumbled rolling over and wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into mold against his body. Preston opened his eyes and scanned my face. Even though his eyes are brown, they are quite mesmerizing.

Sometimes his eyes can be a light brown, almost golden, other times his eyes are a dark brown, almost black. Right now his eyes looked light and beautiful, the sunlight shining on them. "Sup, Preston," I said to him, breaking the silence with a giggle. Preston started peppering kisses all over my face, my forehead, both cheeks, nose, then ending on my mouth. I smiled widely, admiring him. He's honestly beautiful, his full lips, cute little nose, perfect eyebrows, gorgeous eyes, even the bags under his eyes add to his beauty.

Preston got up and out of bed and said, "I'm gonna shower real fast. If you're hungry you can eat a bagel or whatever I have. You look so cute in my shirt." I nodded, then got up as well to go find some food. I felt him smack my ass, I jumped shocked, but he just let out a laugh and I rolled my eyes. This guy is gonna drive me crazy someday. I poured myself a glass of Orange Juice. I put a bagel in the toaster, then searched for a butter knife to use in order to put cream cheese on my bagel. "Ugh," I said quietly to myself, annoyed that I forgot which drawer contained the silverware.

I opened a drawer that had a purple notebook in it. Notes on S.W. was scribbled on the cover, catching my attention. Maybe it's something for his work? I wonder what S.W is, maybe it's a business partner or something. I know I shouldn't go through my boyfriend, almost-boyfriend, or whatever he is to me's stuff, but I just was curious, considering he shuts me out when it comes to his work life. After a minute of considering, I decided it wouldn't hurt to peek. I opened the notebook to the first page;

Star World

-monday's/closed/ Felix's men there Monday's?

-owners; Scarlet King/Violet Blake, young women early 20's. Work for Felix?

-V/S from Arizona

-opening new in NY/more shipments for Felix?

- Anderson hangs around them/B CAREFUL