Special one: I'm pregnant?

"Roka slow down." I requested as Roka excited ran around in the village so he could quickly catch up with his friends. Yuri, Tohka and Akudo.

"Roka!" Akudo shouted as he hugged Roka who was laughing before Togo's who was holding Yuri came and hugged him.

"It's been so long, why haven't you been visiting?" Tohka asked before she softly punched his shoulder.

"Papa said I couldn't leave till everything was okay and it's okay now." He responded before I smiled and then waved at the kids.

"You guys have fun, be back by dusk if not your papa will kill you. I'm just going to make a quick round about town." I informed him before I kissed his forehead and left him in the care of his friends.

Walking around town looking for things to buy was something I decided to do for fun. I was also waving at the citizens who knew I was their empress and smiled at them.

Hiryuu Kingdom is really so peaceful. I thought as I sat down with a steamed bun in my hand.

Akio had been worried about my appetite for the past two months. He said I got skinnier, paler and easily tired. It's not like I can complain because it's true and the fact my feet easily gets swollen pisses me off.

Akio also said that my mood swings a lot faster than usual but he kind of likes it because we have sex a lot since I started to behave like this. It's not my fault I'm hormonal after all I'm eighteen years and people my age tend to do it a lot.

I went to buy a material to make Misaki a new kimono to congratulate her as the new heiress when I started feeling dizzy.

It was like I was directly under the sun and I felt really weak. I was about to go sit down somewhere when I fell to the ground.

"Empress!" I heard Sosuke's familiar voice before I felt his hand on my body.

He sat me up as one of the citizen's brought me water which he slowly fed to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked and then I shook my head.

He cursed softly before he carried me in princess style and looked at the royal guards behind him.

"Call the imperial doctor! Also get a message quick to emperor Akio about the status of his wife!" Sosuke instructed before they saluted and then went to their various directions.

"Don't worry I've got you." Sosuke said admiringly before he  carried me towards the palace.

"Where's he?" Akio asked as he barged into the room.

The imperial doctor was already done examining me before he gave me medicine which were helpful and made me hungry.

Sosuke dropped the meal he was feeding me before he stood up and Akio immediately sat by my side and hugged me.

"Are you okay? Is your body hot? Do you have a headache?" He kept on asking like a mother hen which was amusing but as well as disturbing.

"I'm fine." I said but he gave me a look of disbelief.

"You fainted! How can you be fine?" He asked and then the doctor laughed before she clapped her hands.

"My apologies emperor but your wife is actually fine. She's just a light headed and dehydrated since she's pregnant." The imperial doctor said making both I and Akio to jolt in shock before looking at each other.

"A-are you sure?" Akio asked and then she nodded.

"It's still small but his heartbeat and life-force can be felt. I encourage that you don't do tasking activities and do light exercise." She advised before she closed her suit case.