Chapter Nineteen

When it gets to Misaki's pov please listen to I can fly by Joey Young.

Akio
The wedding happened but no one knew that it wasn't Minoru except the people who had a high standing in my palace. Afterall, she was my wife's cousin and apparently also Minoru's cousin too.

"I don't believe he would run off." Misaki tried to convince me of a fact I was aware of.

"I know. Minoru can't write properly or at all. His calligraphy is as wild and thick-headed as him. Someone has him and I want that secret to remain between us and Mage." I deducted as I sat down before I held the decoy letter.

"Whoever has him hasn't left the city or palace." I added before Misaki looked at me.

"How?"

"The streets were blocked with tight security, the crowd is too much and the person was expecting a crisis to happen so his chance of taking Minoru is low. What I'm sure is that person didn't work alone and also lives in the palace." I explained before Misaki smiled at me.

"Well I am a fox and I have many ways of finding the kidnapper. Just set back, relax and enjoy the show.

Minoru
It was very silent in this room prison. The thugs who were constantly watching me and changing shifts would look at me but say nothing as I glared back at them with hate.

"I can't believe it!" I heard Sakura's voice down the hall before she stepped into my cell view as I gave her a bored look.

She walked furiously to my cell before she started throwing tantrums, breaking, throwing and destroying everything she could get her hands on.

"You always enjoy frustrating don't you Minoru!" She said as she bitterly stared in my unimpressed look. I was so glad that the bar was keeping me away from two face.

"I'm locked in here and I barely knew you for seven months so how can I do that?" I asked before she rolled her eyes and walked to the corner to sit.

"I expected chaos, hopelessness but the place is actually calm. Akio married Misaki and she's now his empress. I guess I'll just need to spread more message to held him." She said before she gave me her attention.

"Touch me and I'll kill you!" I threatened but then she smirked before she stood and walked up to my cell.

"I won't touch you, that's up to Mahiro but the crown prince is a very expensive prize." She threatened making me to glare daggers at her.

"Touch Roka and I'll kill you! I'll kill you, you hear me!" I threatened but she laughed before turning her back to me.

"We'll see about that." She said before she left away as I shouted her names multiple times.

If the heavens can hear me please protect my family. Akio.

Sakura
It was fun making Minoru's heart panic. I wouldn't hurt the crown prince yet till I have given Akio a potential heir too.

My bargain with Mahiro was not to harm a single hair on Akio and I wouldn't kill Minoru. Luck was just too much on her side but it made my blood boil when I saw how Misaki carried herself with pride because Akio chose her but I had to nice.

I entered my quarters to start my daily routine of playing music when I noticed a very beautiful letter similar to what Mahiro uses to give me instructions.

I opened it and then I read it. My eyes widened in fear when I got to a part that had my whole body trembling.

I know what you. I saw you and I have proof. I also know your not working alone because your receiving orders too. If you don't want the emperor to find out of your great crimes to disrupt his wedding then meet me at the forest behind the temple by midnight. To prove to you I'm not lying, a letter is on its way to the emperor, if you get this in time you might be able to stop it.