Chapter Twenty

Panic Room- AuRa.

Minoru
"Nagisa can you be you put on your big sister's clothes for today?" Mama asked as Nana was laying sick with a fever.

"For oneechan yes." I responded as mama patted my head before she smiled at me and then I held onto Nana who gave me a weak smile before I looked at mama.

Her face and voice started to reveal itself more clearly. I could see everything her eyes.

"Mama sing for us." I requested as I leaned against before she smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Of course because Nagisa was a good otouto (little brother)." She said before she patted my head and her voice became clearer as well as her face.

She had long green hair with the most beautiful amber coloured eyes. Her eyes were very beautiful as well as her soul before she closed her eyes and laughed.

"Mama." I said as I opened my eyes and then I remembered where I was.

I was surprised that there was no guard. It was weird but then I used it as my chance to escape. If it was a trap, then I'm prepared to break out.

Luckily I had a clip and being a bandit had its advantage because picking locks was a skill even our youngest learn when they could walk.

I busted out of the cell like it was nothing and then I picked up a knife on the table that I saw before I ran out to the halls.

Wherever I was, it was underground and the tunnels were well made. I followed the path it lead till I heard footsteps making me to climb up to the ceiling's railing.

They were headed back to the prison I had escaped from. I didn't have much time to escape, so it was now or never.

I climbed down as I ran through the halls before I saw a guard was turned to me. I ran and stabbed his neck before I took his sword and slashed the next one heading for me.

I didn't care about the blood on my face. I just needed to escape. I needed to Akio, my instincts were screaming for me to that as soon as possible.

It was really secured and the thugs were already aware I had escaped. I couldn't handle all of them alone so I chose the less risky paths as I killed any thug that was blocking my path.

Akio. Roka. I'm coming. My mind screamed as I climbed up stairs in hope that an exit was up there.

"You escaped, I'm impressed." Mahiro said making me to freeze in my steps.

He wasn't supposed to be back at this time. He was so comfortable where he sat as he played a game of Shogi with an elderly man who was sweating so hard.

"I'm leaving." I said as I walked forward to where I presumed the exit but he didn't move as he laughed.

"Interesting. I would be bothered but your heading to a dead end and I'm the only one here who can guide you when you get to the maze." He said before he looked at me with an excited face.

"Then let me go!" I demanded as I pointed my bloody sword at him but he sighed before he played his final move and then he won.

"I guess I win." He said to the elderly man who was panicking as he fell off his chair and tried to run away.

In a blink of an eye, I saw as a big hole was made in his chest and then the man stopped. He looked down before he turned back and looked at Mahiro who had his heart in his hand with an excited smirk. We watched his heart beat before it stopped and then he dropped dead.