Special Two: Sosuke; I'm home.

Home. I'm going home to my wife and little girl. Being a father to a seven years old was not easy and being Misaki's husband was easy and challenging as well.

We got married quietly just to cover up each others loneliness but it was that loneliness that made us develop love for one another. She lost Nanase and I lost Mahiro.

I wasn't romantically involved with him but he was like my little brother and I lost him because all he ever wanted was to fulfill his mother's last wish before she died. I admit it was wrong but it was proof that he had a good heart for a half demon.

"I'm home." I said as I entered the house but I was immediately attacked by the hug of a Kohaku, my daughter.

"Papa!" She said before I sat up from the floor and then rubbed her hair.

Kohaku was very different from me and her mother. She had my dark blue hair and dark eyes too. She was very fun like her mother and they seemed to think alike too.

"Sos-chan!!!" Misaki said before she attacked me immediately after I got up, hitting me to the floor with a thump.

I opened my eyes to the thump and then looked up to see my hands on her large, soft and squishy boobs. Automatically, my hands squeezed it making her to blush in embarrassment but she had a lewd expression.

"Papa is so lewd." Kohaku said before I quickly came back from Misaki's foxy seduction and then we both stood up, coughing to hide our embarrassment.

"Kohaku haven't you heard it's not good to spoil parents intimacy." Koneko who came out from the shadows said making Chiaki, the snake to knock her head really hard.

Chiaki dropped my eight months old son, Mafuyu down on the ground. He looked like me except his eyes were Misaki's and he was very docile and lazy compared to Kohaku.

I watched as Mafuyu stood up by putting his four limbs on the floor before he boosted himself up and then slowly and clumsily walked up to me.

"Dada." He cooed before he reached to my hand and then almost fell before I picked him up quickly and brought him to my face.

He was simply our miracle baby. We just wanted one but he popped in as an extra and that was another gift to me. To all of us.

If only Misaki wasn't the head of the Hayato clan they were rebuilding, I would have her and my kids move to the capital but staying in the country side was calm and peaceful plus the household made it easy for someone to watch you kid.

Everyone clapped at the sight of joy at this moment before I walked to Misaki and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"He was really excited when he heard you were coming home." Misaki said with a smile on her face before I kissed Mafuyu's head.

Barbeque was fantastic especially since it was Inuyashiki handling it. He could have left it to the servants we newly hired but since they were so used to doing things for themselves, servants rarely worked except do things they couldn't do. Plus they were all scared of Chiaki who doesn't tolerate humans so much.

Koga, Inuyashiki's teenage son and his wife, A ji ya, a Chinese helped set the barbeque while Kohaku played with Koneko by holding a flicking millet tail and making Koneko in her small cat form chase it around.

Misaki and Chiaki were working together while I held Mafuyu who really wanted to be around me for the whole day.

We sat down and ate our meal, talked, laughed and played games. It would have been fun if Minoru and the kids came over especially since Roka was the sacred dragon beast so he could relate with his peers but they said they were going to stay with empress dowager and join us in two weeks. Afterall, it's been seven months since Kohaku saw her cousins when Mafuyu was a month old.

"I'll go tuck the kids in." Misaki said as they were sleeping on me after I was done reading them a story.

"Let me help you." I said before she smiled and nodded.

I carried Kohaku on my back while she carried Mafuyu. We took them to their room, very close to Chiaki's room since she had a weak spot for kids and would tend to them if they ever cried. Misaki said she had been doing this ever since the older beasts were born since she is apparently older than all the beasts age combined together but her form would never reveal it. She is calm and collected because she wasn't born along with the others and watched as the other beast died or were taken to heaven and stayed behind to guide the others.

I dropped Kohaku on her bed and immediately, she grabbed the soft pillow by her side and hugged it close to her. A habit she formed when she was three.

"You know, we were interrupted in our lewd acts." Misaki whispered in her fox voice that was so seductive and erotic to the ears.

I turned and looked at her as her tail and her fox ears appeared meaning she really wanted to appease me, knowing I could never resist nipping and rubbing them.

She kissed me before I placed my hands on her waist and then kissed her back.

Heavens I love the taste of my wife. Like juicy, tasty and wet meat. I need to make her as wet as her mouth.

I lifted her and placed on my shoulders before I ran to our room with her laughing softly. I spanked her as once making her yelp before her tail flickered in happiness then I dropped her on the bed.

I will never write about our sex life but what happened that night was amazing! That was like the best sex we've had in a long time, plus the fact it didn't end soon because her heat started not long after.

I have a great life, marriage and family. What more could a man like me ask for?