Chapter Seven

The next day I was awoken by two maids who came to my aid but I wouldn't agree. I had a sheet to protect me as I bathed without the assistance of any of the servants. I sat down as water dripped pass my hair to my garment then I took a soft towel that made me smile as I wiped my hair dry.

I had all the maids leave except the one with mahogany hair to stay. She offered to brush my hair which I allowed since I wasn't so good with a comb. She helped me in braiding my hair before I asked her to leave and changed into my kimono.

I felt bored staying cooped up into the room after sometime so I decided to take a tour around since I was being held against my will.

The castle was as huge and some places looked a lot like each other. I got to a part in the mansion where I saw four ducklings and their mother. I saw Sosuke feeding them and he gave a very happy smile than his very serious and tough man look.

I observed him for a while and then when he turned I hid so he wouldn't see me as I held my breath. I didn't hear a sound and when I turned he was gone so I sighed and turned back bumping my head into a hard chest. I looked up from my smallish eyes to see a suspecting serious eyes looking down on me.

"What are you doing here thief? Come to steal?" He asked with a hostility that made me snort.

"Oh I'm so scared. I might be a thief but I'm not like you guys who take from the poor for personal gain."

"Wow a noble thief. I shouldn't have let Akio bring you here."

"Who said I even wanted to be!" I responded then folded my arms as I glared into his eyes. He frowned but didn't say anything and just left without looking back.

"Jealous bear." I thought as I walked down the passage,walking a bit heavier before I heard a kid's voice. I saw him running up to me before he hid behind me. A servant came and started panting before she bowed in respect after seeing me then looked at the little boy.

"Your highness, it's time for your studying. P-please don't make me run anymore." She requested as she panted hard for breaths.

"No! I wanna play. I'm not studying till I play with father." The little five years old complained as he gripped my Kimono for protection.

"Please your majesty." She begged and tried to step close but I stretched out my hand making her to pause.

"No need. Go, I'll handle it." I instructed but she froze and then hesitantly nodded then bowed and left. I got the little boy away from me as I held his hands and squatted.

"What's your name?" I asked with a smile then the boy smiled and then came to my ears.

"Roka." He whispered with his soft immature voice that felt warm in a lot of ways.

"That's a beautiful name."

"Yes. Mother named me." He replied then gave a happy smile.

I looked closely to see that he responded Akio in so much. He had red unruly hair like Akio though it was shoulder length and then beautiful blue eyes with a naive smile. His resemblance to Akio was uncanny but strong and he knew how to give the cutest smile. I already knew that since he was called a title, he is Akio's son.

"Don't you want to go learn?" I asked but he shook his head and pouted.

"I wanna play with father but father had been too busy to play." He complained sadly as he looked at his feet.

"Let's make a deal. If you go and learn and do it very well, I'll play with you till your father is done. If he doesn't come then I'll see if we can sneak to meet him." I laid my terms as he thought hard.