Special Three: Mahiro-sama

This chapter was a warp I made if Mahiro had saved Minoru before Akio.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Mahiro-sama, your kid caused trouble again!" The head of a Yakuza clan informed me as he brought a bruised up Nagisa who was pouting.

"I didn't do anything! He did! He tried to slap his daughter just because she didn't want to get married to the old man he brought!" Nagisa argued back, his eyes never leaving the Yakuza.

"Nagisa! Go to my study and write a hundred letters on what you did wrong and how I should punish you." I told a fifteen years old Nagisa who looked at me in anger and stomped out with no complaints.

"I'll be sure to punish him." I faced the Yakuza who smiled in glee but before he turned back, I held a sword to his neck making all his men freeze.

"The next time, you lay a hand on your daughter or Nagisa, I'll make you regret living. Don't force my hands human." I threatened but he didn't seemed fazed till I tampered with his mind and gave him the scariest nightmare that made his face change in fear.

"Y-yes Mahiro-sama." He said before he bowed and then left my property.

Nagisa had been living with me since he was eight. Then he was so quiet and cautious around me because he thought I had bought him for pleasure but then he slowly trusted me when he saw I wasn't ever going to touch him unless he wanted to.

I entered my study to see he was struggling to write just a letter. A hundred was a bluff I used to trick people but the letter was part of his punishment as he was terrible at it and I made him repeat if it didn't satisfy me.

I collected the letter and then read through all he had done wrong. He had skipped his lessons with me to gamble in town, he snuck out last night which I was aware of, to drink with his friends as yesterday was one of his friends birthday. He also played those horrible pranks that made five maids and a manservant quit. The list went on he had done this week and then he was time for his punishment.

Mahiro-sama should punish me in bed.

I blinked when I read it before I looked at him as he blushed really hard and avoided meeting my eyes. I coughed while trying to whisk away the naughty images of Nagisa begging me to touch, bite, massage and sp... oh hell.

"Rewrite." I said before I tore the letter and then went to where I was sitting.

Nagisa stared at me in shock before he nodded and took another paper and then he started all over again.

This was the seventh letter and his punishment was still the same. I had made him to rewrite to be sure he wanted this and he did.

"Are you sure about this punishment?" I asked and then he placed his hands in-between his knees and started rubbing it together.

"Yes. Mahiro-sama." He responded shyly before he faced his back to me.

"You really don't know that you being all cute is affecting me." I said making Nagisa to face me and my statement picked up his interest.

"How do I affect you?" He asked before I sighed and rubbed my head.

"You make me feel warm and my body is suddenly yearning for your warmth. I'm even hard down here." I said before Nagisa walked and then he saw my bulge.

He crawled down under the table he started to try to bring down my pants which I stopped him from doing. He looked at me with a pleading and sad look at my rejection before he blushed.

"To be honest, when you bought me off Gin, I thought you were just like him and wanted to use me like he tried to do but you never did. You took me in and cared for me like I was your own but sometimes you treat me like a kid, you don't realize my own feelings." He confessed making my heart to skip a beat.

"I've always loved Mahiro-sama ever since he promised to never touched me without my will. That is why I want to show you how much I love you. So please." He said softly before I nodded after a pregnant pause.

Nagisa pulled down my pants and then started to use his hand to rub my length up and down. He used the precum and make it slippery as he smiled at the way I groaned whenever he teased me.

I grew tired of the tease and then put my length into his mouth and moved my hips a little as he sucked and moaned at the feeling of mini me in his mouth.

"I'm going to cum!" I said as I tried to pull off but he swallowed it before he coughed and a bit of my cum fell from his mouth.

"It doesn't taste as good as it looks." He complained but he didn't seem to dislike it.

I pushed the table back with enough force and then I pulled Nagisa to my lap and cleaned the stray cum before I kissed him.

The taste of my seeds mixed with Nagisa's tongue was very sweet and addicting in mine before I pulled and he was panting and drooling from the kiss.

I lifted Nagisa from his ass and placed him on the table before I tore off his clothes without batting my eyes.

I did the same lewd acts thing to him only that I didn't tease him like he did to me.

He was moaning as I savoured him before he gently gripped my hair and pulled on it as an indication that he wanted to cum.

I pulled out when I felt he was close and then he whined as he looked at me in confusion.

I grabbed both his legs before I lifted it and started to lick him from his hole to his balls making him to moan at the feeling.

When I was done teasing his hole and balls, I inserted a finger slowly as I played with his hardness. I went at a steady pace as I tried to find his prostrate.

When my finger brushed it, he jolted and looked at me in shock.

"Wha... What w-was that?" He asked like the virgin he is before a devilish smile crept to my face.

"You mean this?" I said as I brushed that place again making him to curse and moan at the same time.

I added a two more fingers making him to shiver at the sensation. I continued to play with his hardness and his hole till he came.

When he was limp, I pulled off the shirt off my back and covered him with it.

"Are we not going to do it Mahiro-sama?" He asked shyly before I kissed his soft plump lips once more.

"Until you grow a few more years. You are far too young to be handling me but we can be having fun once in awhile." I responded before he blushed and nodded.

"Now, let's get you cleaned up." I said before we left the study.

Having Nagisa here did me much good. I had dropped every plans of taking the throne ever since he came into my life and I left the palace to my mother's hometown where we're living together.

If anyone was ever to touch my Nagisa, I would kill them. Afterall, demons don't share.  😈😈😈