Chapter One

"Emperor Akio, the royal court has arrived." A maid wearing a beautiful blue stripped kimono informed Akio who was reading a book in his study. "OK. You may leave." He commanded then the maid bowed her head and left.

Akio stood up and gathered his things together before going to the royal court where his advisers, general and the court members stood. He sat down and stared at his court as they all bowed down then raised their head when he lifted his fingers up.

Akio was handsome no doubt. He had crimson hair, purple eyes, fair skin, a beautiful chiseled jawline and had a strong masculine aura. He was tall with a height of six foot five and was known as the wisest and most feared emperor. His body was broad and he looked like a warrior and a born leader and was called the 'Emperor of the Dragon.' 

Akio never smiled according to the rumors of the the people but he was kind, calm, stubborn and was the youngest emperor to rule at the age of seventeen.

The court stood and the elder of the court came forward to present his case to Akio.

"Emperor Akio. Long may you live. Good news I bring unto you. General Jun of Suika has pledged his alliance and as a treaty he has offered his youngest daughter, beauty Sakura as your consort." The elder of the court informed him making him look at his adviser Sosuke who nodded his head.

"Excellent but reply that I will not take his daughter as one of my consorts." He replied making the whole court except Sosuke to gasp.

"But emperor, this is beauty Yoshino and she is known as the jewel of Suika kingdom." The elder tried to convince him but Akio caught him off.

"Which is why I do not want her here. Her kind have lovers and their lovers will try to take my life if it's the only way to have her back. Which village will let their most beloved ruler to be taken away for marriage?" He asked making his court quiet.

"If you don't have any more complaints then do as I say and demand that in exchange he will be loyal to Hiryuu kingdom and help support our people to trade in their land." He continues making the court members bow.

Another man from the court whispers something into one of the members ears making him nod and catching Akio's attention.

"Emperor, we have another issue to discuss. You are young and strong and will require females who can produce you an heir that will carry your uniqueness and inherit the throne. You are Twenty five and you are still young and only Consort Sakura is part of your harem. Please consider adding more. " Another member of the court announced then Akio supported his head with his hand then stared at the member.

"That I will think about but now let's talk about the affairs of the citizens, Minister Arata. Please elder Kakashi please start." He ordered as slightly nodded his head.

"The land has been prosperous and Hiryuu has become a land of trade and entertainment. Our military power is getting stronger and stronger but we have a serious situation the merchants complain of." He informed Akio who sits down properly to analyze the situation.

"Which is?"

"Bandits. Many of them at the mountains."

"Haven't bounties been placed on their head?" He asked with his interest peaking.

"Yes but they said that the bandits are not as ordinary as they seem. They say that their skilled and have a secret weapon who goes by the name 'The free spirit'." He explained making Akio smile mentally.

"Tell me about this spirit."

"All who have seen him have perished except one. He said that he fights like he is one with the wind. They rumor him to be as beautiful as a golden goddess and his voice so musical but his eyes are fierce to kill a man. He is dangerous and seems to be the one leading the bandits." He explained making Akio to nod.