Chapter Fifteen

Akio
It was miracle how I survived. All I remember was the rocks falling down and then waking up to see one of the tigers that took me to safety after finding my barely injured body.

I was so surprised when I saw Minoru here in a state that made me feel so shameless but when he asked me to touch him, I felt everything in me become hard and hot at the sight of his flustered face and heavy breathing.

I placed my hands on his face and gently kissed him because I wanted his first time with me to be special not that I think like he has laid with anyone before.

He kissed me desperately but I pulled back before he panted and pulled on my robe.

"P-please." He begged softly before he tried to touch himself but I held his hands.

"No touching till I let you." I said before I tore out a piece of cloth from my robe and tied his hands. I also used another to cover his eyes.

"Don't panic, I'm here. Just think of the pleasure and nothing else." I instructed as I pulled down his pants.

His breathing and heartbeat became faster as well as the anticipation for me to touch his hard, small and cute member.

I touched his hardness making him to gasp before I gripped it and gently played with the tip. I massaged my fingers gently on the tip making his body to tremble before I moved my hand up and down gently.

I was a gentle lover and Minoru might look rough and tough but he was someone who craved for gentleness and kindness that he was too prideful to ask for.

I laid his back to my chest as I pleasured him, increasing my speed as he moaned my name before we kissed. I bit the places I suspected as his sensitive spots which were his ears and neck before he bit his soft swollen lips hard.

"A-Akio!!!" He shouted before he came into my hand.

He was still hard so I decided to go on. I laid down on the floor before I took his length into my length making him to gasp in pleasure. He stretched his tied hands to grip my hair tightly as I made him moan louder and louder.

I kissed his belly button before I sucked on it while playing with his hard nipples making him to tremble with his knees feeling weak. I also took off the remaining of our clothes off as I gave him more pleasure.

When I felt he was close, I stopped playing with his sensitive nipples will teasing his member making him whine before I turned him and placed his butt to me.

"Let me get you ready." I said before I sucked hard on my own finger till it was slick and slimy before I inserted a finger into Minoru.

He didn't say anything but I knew he was uncomfortable. I wanted till I felt him moving his waist before I curled my finger around him. I added another as I fingered his inside before he arched his back when my fingers touched a particular spot.

I played with that spot as I added a finger making him to drool and tremble at the feeling of my fingers inside him. His hole was so tight and wet that I couldn't wait to enter him.

"I'm going to enter." I whispered to his ears making him shiver.

"Akio?" Minoru called out to me as I sucked his skin.

"Hmm?"

"P-please be gentle, I'm still..." He paused and I was sure he was blushing because he wanted to say he was still flowered.

"Of course." I said before I untied his hands, gripped it behind his back and entered him.

He whined in pain but he didn't complain as I entered him. When I was fully in, I started slowly before I increased my speed making him as he moaned in pleasure.

I took off the blindfolds before I turned his head and kissed him while thrusting fast into him. It hadn't been too long that he came before I followed him but I was far from sated. I had a taste of him and all I wanted was more.

I turned him so he could face me before I continued from where I stopped. I traced the birthmark on his back as I increased my speed making him groan, shiver moan and drool in pleasure. I don't know how long we've been going on but Minoru was already shaking.

"Please n-no more. I can't again." Minoru said with tears in his eyes and flushed cheeks. His expression and position was just so sexy that I got turned on more and turned his butt to me before I entered him.

He moaned as I thrusted into him before we both came together. I pulled out and then I saw as he was dripping out my cum from his small, tight hole.

He fell on our clothes exhaustedly before I got a rag which I used to wipe him. When he slept off, I cleaned his insides before I then used a big blanket to cover us.

I pulled him so close to my chest as I patted his head in happiness. I kissed his forehead and was about to sleep when I heard the words I had always wanted to hear.

"I love you A-chan. Don't you ever think of leaving me again." He whispered with his eyes slightly open before he closed them back with a smile on his face.

I'm never leaving him again, not even if the Heavens want it.