𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮?

Start from the beginning

Katie runs around the kitchen cleaning up while Eddie Waltz's around the living room with himself. Suddenly Richie sees himself going to prom with Eddie. Him in a fancy outfit.

He blushes and takes another sip of his vanilla coffee. "You got this" he says. He walks up to the door and takes a deep breath. The door was tall and has a wooden brown tint. Wind blew across his rosy lips.

There was a door bell on the left with gold placement around it. The porch was squeaky as he moved his feet back and forth. Procrastination is Richies best tactic.

"Just fucking do it Richie!" He whispers yells and then lifts his finger to the door bell and rings it. He patiently waits and the longer he waits the more nervous he gets.

Eddies eyes go big. He runs to the door and then just stands in front of it. He can't open it. He just can't. He freezes. No knowledge why. Once he opens that door there is no going back. But that's what Eddie wants. He's just scared of what Richie wants.

"Just open it." Katie whisper yells from down the hall. He twists the handle slowly and pulls the door open. Richie stands there with an awkward face. "Hi" Eddie says. ( I'm sorry but 👉👈 shy)

"So um do you wanna come in?" Eddie asks. "Um well that's why I'm here." Richie laughs. "Oh of course." Eddie slides over, letting Richie inside. He walks in and smells the warm smell of chocolate brownies. Katie just took them out of the oven.

Eddie leads Richie into the Kitchen. Where Katie is fanning the brownies with the oven mitt. "Hello boys" she says with a royal accent.

Richie smirks. "Come on Katie. Act normal for just a few hours." Eddie rolls his eyes and walks over to his fridge. "I wasn't acting normal with your mom last night." She says. Richie snorts and try's to hold in a smile. 'I like this girl' he thinks. Eddie turns around and looks at Katie with big eyes. "Listen I know you won't actually fuck my mom. But you are a lesbian and are into older women so..." Eddie says and closes the fridge. "Just because she was a senior, doesnt mean I like older women." Katie snaps.

Richie just watches away at the two friends fighting. For the first time ever, Richie feels actually mature.

"Yeah actually it does." Eddie says. "She was a REDHEAD! Redheads are hot." Katie yells. "Fact" Richie laughs. "You are seriously encouraging this?" Eddie asks. The brownies have cooled down by now but they are too in conversation.

"I'm just saying, she has a point. My friend Bev. She is hot." Richie says. Katie smiles. "You have a hot red head friend? I need to meet her."

Eddie rolls his eyes and walks to the stairs and up to the bathroom. Leaving Richie and Katie in silence.

"I think we are in trouble." Katie says. Richie laughs and awkwardly smiles. "Welp the brownies are done. And cooled so if you want one." She asks.

Richie steps into the kitchen and sits in one of the stools connected to the island. "Hit me with a brownie." Katie hands him one on a paper plate and then sits down across from him. "So." Katie says in an awkward tone.

Richie just is digging into his brownie ignoring the elephant in the room.

"You like Eddie?" Katie asks. Richie stops eating his sweet treat and stares down at the table with huge eyes. Katie looks around the kitchen. Anywhere but Richie.