Chapter 25 - prep of chaos

i open my locker too find a note, it immediately falls down too the floor. uGh i have too pick it up? i sighed and did so, the note is formed as a heart...gross? and cheesy.

i open it up.

"hey beautiful
wanna go too homecoming with me?"

who would write this? it's so romantically gross

"xoxo Lorenzo <3"

right- ofc yeah shit homecoming is coming up

i felt someone's hands around me and hugging me from behind and i could smell from his cologne it's Lorenzo.

"hey sugar" he said and i mentally rolled my eyes. since when did he get so- sweet like he's always sweet but when is he gonna push me against the wall and- god no Faith he's good for you.

"baby?" he questioned when i didn't answer and turned me around.

"hey" i said as i stared at the note.

"you wanna go right?"

"yeah of course, OH NO-" shit shit shit, i turned too my locker and grabbed my notebook.

"baby what's going on?"

"i'm in the homecoming committee and i'm late!"
i gave him a kiss on the cheek and closed my locker and ran too the classroom it was gonna be held in. i stormed in.

"i'm so sorry i'm later i didn't mean too" i quickly sat down not acknowledging the other people in the room and took out my stuff.

"nice too finally have you here" i could recognise that voice anywhere.

Kaden.

i looked up at him and saw he's in front of me from the table. "Kaden??"

"hello Faith you're incredibly late." he said and chewed on his gum while having his feet on the table. every girl looking at him.

i clenched my jaw and got angrier for each minute.

he gave out every assignment for everyone because apparently he got the leader job because i was late. god damn it faith-

"Faith you and me will work on the food" he said and gave me that famous smirk of his and i gave
him a fake smile. i heard girls in the meeting complain how they wanted too work with him but he ignored them and followed me as i walked out of the room.

of course me and him have too work together. when it's according too Kaden he does everything too torture me.

"Faith!"

i ignored him.

"Lorenzo!" i said as i walked up and kissed him. he saw Kaden and i could feel his smile in the kiss.

"how was the meeting?" he asked after the kiss

"oh well i gotta work with Kaden..."

"what?? why?!"

"because Kaden said so"

"i'm gonna kill hi-"

"no. please don't be mad we just have to get groceries then it's over i swear and it'll look good on my application too college...please?"

he sighed and nodded.

i smiled and kissed his cheek. "bye...babe-" the word babe and baby or any 'cute' nickname made me gag. honestly.

he smiled and i went off with Kaden..

we didn't say a word, it was like everything was in slow motion. i could hear my own heart beat pump so loud. i've never had this with anyone and i didn't think the first person would be Kaden. Kaden fucking Black. I looked at him from here and there and he took a glance at me until we reached the parking lot.