Chapter 18: fuck you

( A/N hey guys im sorry if ive been inactive i just lost motivation for a while and when i came back i had 1,2K views?! like wow i literally screamed in class i rlly dont deserve it but ill try to post more now, i have a lot of chapters in my drafts so theyll be posted soon)

Kadens POV:

My eyes fluttered open. The light from the ceiling lamp blinded my eyes and I looked away and what I saw was surprising.

Faith..on a chair next to my bed sleeping

What's going on? Why? How? When? Where am I?

And that's when it all hit me.

The bar. the drink. The guys.

Faith.

~ Faith's pv ~

My eyes opened slowly to come to eye contact with dick number 1.

"Hey." He said as his head fell to the side to face me, he was still laying down. Good.

"Hey"

"you're awake" he said as his eyes got heavier.

"Yeah thanks for noticing dickhead" I smiled and sat up straight in the uncomfortable chair trying to find a comfortable position.

"Yeah.." he sat up and yawned. "So how long have we been here"

"I don't know, use your head and look at the clock."

He rolled his eyes at me as he checked the clock "only 3 hours?" He asked confused as he looked at me

"it has been 24 hours so we got here at 3 am yesterday" I said as I got the water on the side table and drank it.

"Oh-" he looked at me and grabbed the bottle and drank some which caused me to roll my eyes this time.

I sighed and got up and he followed my movements with his eyes. "Where are you going?" He asked as he got up.

"Getting you out of here" I said and walked to the door. I could feel his eyes on my back and I turned around "what?" I asked annoyed.

"Nothing"

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the door, weirdo.
_______

I knocked on his hospital room and walked in straight away.

"Oh what's the point in even knocking??" He said and put on his shirt and I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go."

"Why did you help me?" He asked as he took a step closer.

And when I didn't answer he simply grabbed me by my waist and pressed me against the door. Again.

"Faith Answer me" He says with a deep voice.

"Well...."

"Well?"

I smirked at the idea that came to mind. "First thing. I need a ride home. And second-" I paused and reached for the doorknob, I opened the door and turned around quick so he fell out of the room.

"And second that." I laughed and walked past him outside.

"Hey!" I heard him get up and run after me.

I walked down the hallway into the reception of the hospital and he pulled me back. "How dare you trip me over!" He looked so mad.

"What- it's a joke chill...-" I said kinda scared of his response.

He smirked and for some reason he managed to push me outside, into the rain

"Kaden!!" I screamed as my hair and clothes got wet. I gasped at the sudden contact of water as I've been trapped in a hospital for 24 hours.

He soon joined me in the rain and dragged me too his motorcycle they fixed meanwhile we were stuck in the hospital.

"Kaden it's pouring!" I gasped letting water into my mouth as I spoke. I coughed and put on the helmet he offered. "I know just get on" he said and I sat down behind him.

We drove fast.

Like really fast.

We got to a stop at my place and I got off immediately running too my porch and throwing off my helmet. I'm sick of having this thing on my head.

"Hey!" Kaden yelled, running after me and picking the helmet up as he took off his own. "These cost you know!"

"You're seriously pissed over a helmet?!" I yelled back as the rain kept pouring on us. "God I just need to get inside"

Kaden smirked "I can go inside of you if you want" and my eyes widened.

"I'm kidding babe." He looked around the house and it looked like he got an idea "you wanna get in right?" I nodded "but you don't have a key" I nodded again like he got what i was thinking.

He walked up to the window next to my front door that lead into my living room and then he grabbed a rock and crashed the window.

"KADEN?! What the fuck?!"  I yelled as I pushed him away.

"You needed to get in what's the issue??" He asked climbing inside with a smirk.

I refused to go in that way and he let out a grunt. And he soon opened the front door for me to get through.

"So- Bye" I said as I walked into the living room.

"Bye?" He said and walked after me.

"Yeah. Didn't you hear me? Or are you deaf"

"I did hear you"

"Oh so then you're just stupid" I turn around to face him.

"Whatever faith." He said rolling his eyes

"Just leave"

"What did I do know?"

"Uh....hmmm let me see" I started "first you humiliated me, made Jordan absolutely hate me. Got drunk and got in a fight. And then crashed my window and let me tell you! This was just one fucking night! So leave before I call the fucking cops!" I yelled at him. I knew I was being a bitch right now, but he deserves it.

"The cops? What are they gonna do? Arrest me cause I humiliated you?" He answered in the same annoying calm voice of his.

"No but they might be interested in a bar fight." I smirked as he looked at me with piercing eyes.

"Fuck You."

"No thanks." I smirked as he let out a scoff.

"Fine, whatever." He grabbed the helmet and left.

i sighed in exhaustion and fell down on the couch, my clothes drained wet from the rain. when my hair had been wet small curls accured in my blonde hair, my blue jeans have now turned blck and my light gentle makeup was smeared as i slowly drifted into deep sleep after a long day.