Chapter 13: Library silence

-

"Oh my god, Faith!" Kat's voice yells as soon as I enter the school.

I grab my phone from my pocket -totally ignoring Kat- as I look at the time.

8:20 am, which means I have 10 minutes left before my first class starts.

"Are you ignoring me?" Kat asks shocked- with an accent which strongly reminds me of Hermione Ganger.-

I roll my eyes. "No, dear friend. I'm just looking at the clock." I answer her while putting my phone back into my pocket. and facing her annoyed expression.

"Ok. Are you ready now?" She responds impatient, and to my curiosity -but also annoyance- she sounds really enthusiastic.

"Well no, but I have the feeling that you would start talking and say whatever it is you want to say. anyways, even though I'm not done yet. So, enlighten me. What is it that makes you happy today, Katrina?" I ask. Finally looking at her.

"Eh, one. You know me too well hihi." She counts with a giggle which makes me roll my eyes.

"And two?" I ask her when she doesn't continue knowing she wants me to play curious.

She smiles. "Two, there is a party at New Years. Which is by the way over one week, and we are so going!" She ends her talk with clapping her hands.

Have I forgot to mention how childish Kat is?

Really, fucking childish.

"So- what do you th- where are you looking at?" I hear Kat asking curious.

I don't reply to her though. From the corner of my eye I see Kat following my gaze, and not long after that, she also stares at the two people- who are less than ten meters away from us- exchanging mouth bacteria's.

"I-is that Su-"

"Summer." I complete the sentence.

"Kissing with K-"

"Kaden." I complete her sentence again. As much in shock as she is.

"What the-"

"Bloody fuck." I complete her sentence for the third time.

"For fucks sake Faith, would you just please let me finish my sentences?" Kat says.

"Who would've thought that- Summer and- and that!" I ignore her completely. Still in shock from the people in front of me.

Kat shrugs her shoulders.

"I don't know, ask your name maybe, Faith."

"You can go home already, I'm going to study in the library." I tell Jordan.

"Are you sure? I mean, why study when you can hang out with." He stops with talking and points at himself.

"This."

I roll my eyes.

"Don't you mean, why hang out with." I also stop with my sentence and point at Jordan.