Chapter 9: music of 120 bloody decibels

"I am so tired." I tell Jordan as we finally arrive at the motel we're going to be staying at for the past week.

"Stop with the whining." Jordan responds to me and I roll my eyes.

"Hello I've just got a 6 hour bus drive and a flight behind me. I have the fully right to be tired!" I defend myself.

"Yeah yeah." Jordan answers.

"You know what I'm going to do?" I say as we get inside the motel.

"Well enlighten me, what does our great Faith have in her mind this time." Jordan says in a funny tone.

"Well.. first I'm going to eat." I begin.

"Of course." Jordan says. "You and your food."

"Hey! Did you just call me fat?" I say quasi shocked.

"What?! N-"

"Anyways." I continue. "Then I'm going to sleep."

"Oh- who could've guessed." Jordan says sarcastically.

"Why do you act like you don't care?" I ask annoyed.

"Because I don't."

I punch him on his arm.

"You're going to regret your words, Jordan" I say with a warning tone.

"Am I, Grey?" He throws back.

"Yes." I answer.

"We shall see."

I nod. "We shall see."

Loud music interrupts my sleep and I wake up confused.

"What the hell-"

"I think it's a 'wake up' sign." Dalila, one of the girls I share my room with says.

I frown, why the fuck are they waking us up with this bloody music. It's so loud and unnecessary.

I walk to the door and open it, with my pjs on and my half sleepy head I walk trough the halls, to the place where the music comes from.

I walk downstairs and finally arrive in a big room. Some people also have come out of their rooms, curious at why the music was so loud.

I see mr Greenpeace and another teacher and I give them an annoyed look.

"Why the music?" I ask stupidly as I walk to them.

"Because you had to wake up." Greenpeace says as if it is the most normal case of the world to wake people up with music with a voice level of bloody 120 decibels.

"You could've just knocked??" I say annoyed.

"Yeah but that isn't fun." Greenpeace says. I roll my eyes. What is he, seven?

I see Kat walking in the room and I decide to go to her.

"Hey" I say as I arrived. She looks at me and smiles.

"Hey, What is this music?" She asks.

I sigh. "A wake up sign."