Chapter 39 - Happily ever after

my heart was racing, by steps got quicker and my breath developed into a heavy rhythm. Eyes followed my every move down the corridor as i ignored them. I held my posture high and tried to keep my pride. But i couldn't even describe my anger, If i was in a cartoon you could probably see fumes out of my ears.

Once I arrived I threw open the doors to the quiet library, all eyes were on me. I felt slightly ashamed but I tried to bury it with pride. My steps quickened once again as i found what i was looking for. In anger i knocked the books out of his hands and with a loud bang they hit the floor. He stared at the for a while meanwhile everyone was staring at us. It all felt like slow motion, his gaze slowly came to meet mine.

"you wanna tell me what this is about?" Kaden said in a calm voice "Or you wanna go to your ex boyfriend" Why- just why does he wanna hurt me?

I grabbed a hold of his hand and without a word i led us to the empty hallways, not really wanna start to scream in a library.

Once we were outside of the room i slammed him into the lockers. "you know..." i turned to face him and his face was speechless, i've never really used violence. "Why do you wanna keep ruining my life"

"Faith i don't-"

"Lorenzo means a lot to me"

He muffled out a chuckle "Faith please" He waited for me to interrupt but i didn't so he kept on going "You don't love him" he stood up straight and went in front of me "And it's fun to mess with you" there it was, and i couldn't control myself. Suddenly my hand flew to his cheek and slapped him hard across the face.

"MESS WITH ME?? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!" I kept pushing him back against the wall by every word i yelled "PLEASE JUST- STOP LEAVE ME ALONE IM SO SICK OF THIS"

he slammed me against the locker "YOU REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND?! ARE YOU REALLY THAT DENSE??" he moved closer "god you're so stupid"

"gee thank you-" But i didn't get to finish.

"i'm not done" he sighed "I don't want you to be with him Faith"

"why-"

"Because you're out of his league"

"You went through all this trouble because i'm to good for him?? are you insane"

"I was bored"

"the truth"

"what?"

"i want the truth Kaden"

"That was the truth"

"After everything we've been through, i need you to be honest with me" our heavy breaths synced with each other and there was barely any room between us

"Kaden...we've been through hell and back and you just ruined my chance to be with him-"

"You don't wanna be with him!" he slammed his hand on the locker and let out a deep breath "he's a jerk alright"

"and you can tell how?"

"Because I do"

"Do you know or are you just jealous"

"I'm not jealous"

"You sure are acting like it, so why. are. you. ruining. it."

"GOD because i have feelings for you!"

"i..-"

his hand caressed my face and leaned closer "you're really dense do you know that"

"well you have been humiliating and hurting me for a year"

all he did was give a slight smile.

"it's really rude to smile when-"

he didn't listen and leaned in and our lips touched. This was the feeling i've been craving for. Him. They moved slowly in sync and developed into passion. His other hand snaked around my waist and my hands went around his neck. It was intense and like explosions in my stomach, it fluttered and I was blushing. I've wanted him for so long without knowing. After everything i forgave him, he forgave me, and we moved perfectly in harmony like we were made for each other.

A/N: uhm.. so ik they've been going back and forth a lot with liking and HATING each other but i really wanted a SLOW burn like SLOOOW since a lot of wattpad books didn't have that. but dw it's not over yet ;) you might hate me some more