Chapter 32 - The perfect crime

It felt like the air surrounding us was on hold, everything felt like a vivid dream and i could not believe this was my reality. Everything, from his hand on my cheek to our glossy eyes...too the blood on my dress i had broke his heart.

His hand fell down to his knees and he looked down, not a word...

"Kaden..." i said carefully and didn't get a word out...my heart was pumping, aching and i know his was too.

"Kaden please-" my hand tried to reach him as he slapped it away, it startled me and i let my gaze down in defeat.

"my- dad?"

i turned my gaze upwards slowly once again and nodded.

His eyes were red, his veins was nearly pooping out of his arms and the glossy eyes had turned into tears.

"Kaden i'm so sorry i-"

"SHUT UP! god will you- can you just shut up" he took a aggressive stand and paced back and forth. "my- my dads dead" he kept repeating under his breath "he's- he's dead he's dead he- he's dead"

"kaden"

"my- he- my dads dead he's dead omg you murdered him he's- he's gone"

"kaden..." i tried to approach him

"GET AWAY!"

i flinched back even though i know i deserve this, if pained me...in a selfish i want him to comfort me way in a fucked up way, i murdered his father, but my heart demanded comfort.

Kadens body crashed against the wall with his hands on his face, he slowly slid down after pacing with what felt like hours.

"kaden..."

he didn't answer me, why would he?

"he's- he's really dead?"

"yeh"

his hand fell down and his head fell backwards against the wall, he sighed almost in relief.

"i'm sorry"

and his answer shocked me "did he hurt you?"

"aren't you mad at me for you know..-"

"murdering my father?"

i nodded in desperation, i wanted him to forgive me, to hold me to tell me everything will be okay, i couldn't hold in tears as they slid down my cheek.

"Faith.." he stood up and walked towards me, my breath quickened. i expected a punch or a slap or ANYTHING, i know how it is to lose a parent but to a murder by someone you know whos right in front of you. i would've killed me.

but his words....we're not what anyone would want.

"where is the body? show me it"