Chapter 4: steamingly hot

~ Jordan's POV ~

Meanwhile faith had been dragging to the principal office which I find kinda funny I was in the dressing room trying to find my towel so I could shower.

I was kind of jealous though, she could get detention with Kaden because boy bye I would fuck him in a heart beat. Just feeling his hands on my- Okay woah stop Jordan stop dammit.

I kept thinking too myself as I was the only one in the dressing room. It was so quiet and I could hear my own heart beats and foot steps

I found my towel under my shirt -as the idiot I am- and took off my clothes, I went into the shower starting to shiver as the cold wind hit my nude body.

The goosebumps started to rise as I let out a shaky breath, I rubbed my arms in an attempt to get even warmer, I never realized how fucking cold this school is but to be fair who goes around naked in a school.

I started the water and waited for it to get hot, god dammit hurry.

I got more frigid and frigid for every second that passed and I went inside as soon as I could see the steam rising.

The water felt so good on my skin as I let out a gasp at the rapid temperature change.

I had closed my eyes and went under water.

"I know you love me! I know you careeee so shout whenever and I'll be there, you want
My love you want my heartttt and we will never ever be a part-" I started singing loudly hearing the echo in the room.

"Nice voice you got there" I turned around fast covering myself as looked terrified, "I-" he cut me off "you know I've never thought you could sing" he continued and walks closer to me, my heart beat went faster and faster.

He looked up and down at me as he pushed me up against the shower wall letting all his clothes get wet and you could see his muscular body through his shirt.

"I'm chase" he said smirking and his hands went to my chest and he got closer.

I was still in shock- what the hell is happening-my mind was all over the place and to be honest, having his hands on me felt so good.

"I- I'm jord-" he cut me off

"I know" his voice was soothing and my goosebumps started to go away, he took his hand up my arm slowly and- oh yeah they're back again.

I never knew being around someone could be so fucking great, thanks anxiety I missed out a lot.

He brought me closer.

His eyes staring into mine

And mine into his

He bit his lip as he let out a small chuckle sending butterflies in my stomach.

We didn't need to say a thing, it was already intense.

His breath got heavier and so did mine.

"I- what are you doing here.." my voice was low like a whisper but he was so close it didn't matter.

His lips were inches from mine and I could feel his breath against them.

He bit his lip again and leaned close to my ear and whispered "want me to leave?"

Honestly? No. But if he stayed i don't know what I would've done to him, and he could be playing with me.

"Answer." He was now looking into my eyes, his voice was deep and dominant and it turned me on.

"N-No I-" he smirked at my nervous respond and let out a chuckle still not breaking the small space between us.

He was so close I thought he would kiss me-

"If you tell anyone about this you're dead mate" chase said, his eyes piercing into mine, and i just now realized his accent. British accent to be accurate.

And then left- leaving me there, still against the wall trying to understand what the hell just happened