Ch1: Saiyans Arrival (Edited)

"W-what happened?!" An old man stuttered on the cracked ground next to a plump woman, and like many other citizens in the area, all dazed with shock at the three gaping holes now existing in front of them.

"Were those booms?" Another person asked referring to the unknown objects that crashed down upon Earth abruptly from above in a beam of light.

"There are three of them." Someone pointed out. "What even are they?"

"A man just stepped out of one!" A mailman shouted as a black-haired male clothed in strange blue and white armor stepped out of a pod. Soon two other figures exited their pods, one was a large, muscular bald man with a deflated mustache that made the first man seem short compared to him (or maybe that first one is just short in general). The third figure was a young girl with long, dark pink locks that stood an inch under the height challenged man, who's hair gave him that extra inch she'd argue.

"Who are they?" The citizen whispered among themselves. "What are they?"

"So, this is "Earth"? It seems promising." The first man, Vegeta, said looking around at all the people he could toy with.

"We should greet the little insects." The large man, Nappa, suggested with a cruel smirk as he lifted his fingers and the next thing the citizens witnessed was a bright light as they along with the area was turned to ash from the explosion. The land they hovered on was nothing more than a wasteland when the energy faded, the three outer space people only remaining. "Hahahahaha and that was just a warm-up, eh, Vegeta?"

"Yes, but it will end there Nappa." Vegeta ordered, "We have no time for your ridiculous acts, you'll destroy the value of this dust ball before we can get what we've came for."

"Good point. We need to find those balls that will grant our wish."

"They are called Dragon Balls, Baldy." Serena said patting down her wavy hair that the wind tasseled.

"What did you call me Bitch?" Nappa sneered, making his way towards her, only for Vegeta to stop him.

"Nappa, learn your place when talking to a Saiyan Princess." He warned, standing closer to his little sister. "Now the one who killed Raditz will know where they are." His glare hardened at Nappa. "One of those balls might have been here, but because of your greeting we might say goodbye to eternal life."

"Ugh! You're right! I wasn't thinking."

"You need a brain to think, but seeing as you were born without one.." Serena trailed off, enjoying the rage on the ogre's features.

"Now to find this person." Vegeta said getting to the matter at hand. "We just need to search for the highest power reading on this planet..." He started pressing the button on his ear/eye device that helped search for power levels.

"I wonder who this guy is that defeated Raditz." Serena said tapping her chin in thought. "I'll have to give him my thanks. Those constant marriage requests were annoying."

"Well, he'll have to be somewhere around here, unless it was Kakarrot's son who did it."

The pinkette tilted her head in confusion, "Who's Kakarrot, brother?"

"He's a Saiyan that we sent here as an infant to destroy this pathetic planet, but it never happened." He could see the surprise on her face. "This was before you were born. Along with that, he was also Raditz's brother."

'A fellow Saiyan on Earth why does that sound familiar?' She thought, rattling her brain for any memories she had during her time on Earth a few years back, unknown to her brother or anyone for that matter.

"Hey there's something strange...I'm getting a reading of over 1,000 and more among one of them." Nappa gasped, catching the siblings' attention. "But how in a backwater like this?"