Chapter 36: Graduation Party

Start from the beginning

"We should talk later." I said before heading back outside.

One and A Half Hours Later...

"I swear if one more person asks me what I'm doing now that I'm graduated, I'm going to scream."

"What do you expect them to ask you at your Graduation party?" John (my brother) replied back sarcastically.

"True. It's just starting to get annoying." I replied.

"Want to play corn hole?" He asked.

"How am I supposed to play corn hole in a dress? If I bend down, I'm going to flash someone."

"Go put some other clothes on."

I sighed.

"I can't I made a deal with Mom." I replied.

"You must be getting something good out of this if you agreed to wear a dress."

"The University where they're having the State Cup next week is allowing teams to stay in dormitories for the Cup. My team divided up the amount so we can stay in one of the dorms together. She said she would pay if I wear this for the party."

"Maybe she'll let you out of it early." He replied.

"I doubt it."

"Hey! Congratulations!" Raven said pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"Thanks." I groaned. She let go.

"What's up, Rave? No hug for me." John said.

"Okay, Creepy. Why don't you go hang out with Dumb and Dumber over there?" I said talking about his friends, Mitch and Kyle. They were over playing horseshoes.

"Nice to see you, John." Raven chuckled as he walked away.

"He's so hot." She said.

"Again, Rave. Really?" I replied.

"I can't believe you invited Harry." She said changing the subject.

"We've been over this, Rave. He's apologized over and over. We're just friends."

"I know. I just would love to go over there and kick him in his-"

"Sam!" I heard someone call me.

"Don't hurt him." I quickly said to her before turning around to see who was calling me. I saw Bryan coming towards me.

"Hey." I said going to meet him halfway.

"Hey." He replied.

"I'm so glad you could come." I said tucking some of my hair behind my ear. He's hiding something behind his back.

"I have something for you." He said.

"Okay."

"Close your eyes." I closed them.

"Alright. Open." He said. I opened my eyes to see this beautiful lei with flowers and money.

"Oh my gosh. How? Did you make this?" I asked.

"I could lie and say yes but you know better. My sister made it. I helped a little." He replied.

"Wow. It's beautiful. I can't believe you remembered." A couple weeks back I showed him a picture of one of these on Pinterest. (Picture Above) I can't believe he remembered.

"Can I?" He asked.

"C'mon, you know you want to say it."

"See you know me. Can I lei you?" He asked.

"I swear you're 12." He put it over my head placing it on my neck. I pulled my hair out from it. I looked down at it.

"This is awesome. Thank you." I said giving him a hug.

"You hungry? There's tons of food over there. Help yourself."

"I will. Thank you." He replied.

"Most of the team is over there." I said pointing to them. They were sitting at a table under the big tent, that we rented for the party.

"Sam!" My Dad called me.

"I better go see what he wants. I'll be over in a bit." I said before going over to my Dad.

"Yeah, Dad?"

"Your Mother's looking for you." He replied. I sighed going to find my Mom.

"Hey. Dad said you were looking for me."

"Abby's getting ready to go."

"Okay. I'll go say goodbye. Hey, I know we have a deal but can I please go change now?" I asked.

"I suppose. You lasted a lot longer than I thought you would." She replied.

"Thanks, Mom." I said before going to say goodbye to Abby. After I said goodbye to her, I went inside to go change. I entered my room-

"Jeez, Styles! Are you trying to kill me?" I exclaimed.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Harry replied. He was sitting on my bed.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked.

"I had to step away for a bit."

"You okay?" I asked. He didn't reply. He just shook his head.

"I know about you and Bryan, Sam?"

This must be what shell shock feels like.

"W-what?"

"Did you do it to get back at me?" He asked.

"Are you serious?" I snapped at him. He didn't say anything.

"I'm not doing this with you right now. We'll talk later." I said before leaving MY room, forgetting all about changing my clothes. I'll just be extra careful playing corn hole. I pretty much ran out of the house. I got back outside. I looked around trying to find a place to get away from people. I didn't see anyone by my old swing so I went over to it. I sat down on it and took a couple deep breaths trying to calm myself down. He knows. I don't know how he knows but he knows. I should have told him sooner.

"You okay?" I looked up to see Bryan then I put my head back down.

"Not really. Harry knows...about us." I replied.

"I know." I looked back up at him nearly giving myself whiplash.

"I told him."

"What?" I exclaimed.

So...What do you guys think? Harry knows about Bryan and Sam because Bryan told him. What do you think is going to happen next? Let me know in the comments and don't forget to vote!