Chapter 2: Late Dinner

One minute left in the game. 

The score was 7-3 us. 

Harry must be my good luck charm because I'm one goal away from a hat trick. 

Three...Two...One....

"ERR!!" The buzzer went off signaling the game was over. We got into lines to shake hands then we exited the field so the next game could warm up. Once Coach gave his end of the game speech, I grabbed my bag from the bench and went straight over to Harry and my parents.

"You did great. Three goals." Harry said giving me a big hug.

"Thanks." My parents told me great game as well. Harry and I were a bit hungry so we decided to go to McDonalds since it was the closes place and the only place that was open at 10 o'clock. My parents went home since they already had dinner. I never eat before a game so I was having dinner now with Harry.

"How long are you staying this time?" I asked.

"A week." He replied.

"You'll be here for my birthday!"

"I wasn't going to miss your 18th birthday." He replied taking a bite of his burger.

"What are your plans for tomorrow?" He asked.

"School." I replied.

"What time are you done tomorrow?"

"One of my classes cancelled so around 10. Why?" I answered.

"No reason." He replied.

"Okay." I replied back hesitantly.

"What are your plans for tomorrow?" I asked.

"Wait for you to be done then hang out, watch a movie."

"That sounds good. What shall it be The Notebook, Titanic, Dirty Dancing, no how about Valentine's Day?"

"Who's in it?" He asked.

"A bunch of people: Bradley Cooper, Taylor Lautner, Ashton Kutcher, Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Garner, and a lot more or we could watch something funny I know it's a Halloween themed movie but Boo! A Madea Halloween is hilarious."

"Whatever you want to watch is fine with me. You can pick." He replied.

"That's a lot of pressure, Styles. What are you going to do then since I have the hard part?"

"Make the popcorn." He replied.

"Wow, taking a pack of popcorn out of its plastic wrapper and putting it in the microwave then pressing one button is tough work."

"Someone has to do it." He replied making me chuckle.

"Oh by the way I am mad at you."

"Why are you mad at me for?" He asked.

"I guess my invitation to you're A-lister birthday party got lost in the mail."

"It was a last minute thing."

"Okay. We'll go with that." I replied making him shake his head with a smirk.

Please Comment & Vote!

Comment below: What's your favorite movie?