Chapter 33: Give Me A Shot

Next Day...

Sam's P.O.V.

Done. I logged out of my school accounts then signed into my email. Huh. Coach sent an email.

Hey Team,

Due to the Girls Lacrosse game being moved to the stadium tomorrow we'll be having practice TONIGHT at the stadium.

Remember everyone is required to attend in order to be able to start first on the field at the State Cup.

See you at 6.

Coach

Great. I'm going to have to face Bryan tonight. My problem now is figuring out my next step. Do I talk to him about it? Or not? Raven told me I should but she also joked and said I should use him to get back at Harry. I was thinking about talking to my Mom about this because I know she would know what to do. But I don't want to tell her about Harry and the other girl situation. I guess I could leave that part out. I got up from my chair going to her office.

"Hey Mom."

"Hey baby. What's up?"

"Coach moved practice to tonight because the stadium is being used tomorrow."

"Okay." She replied. How should I start this?

"What else is going on? Something's been on your mind." She said. Bingo!

"I'm kinda in a spot." I replied.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Well, Bryan told me at the game the other day that he likes me. As in more than a friend. Then Harry and I kind of got into a fight while he was here about him not answering my calls or texts, which is making me question about being in a relationship now. I also found out last night, thanks to Raven that I still may have feelings for Bryan."

"You got yourself into a bit of love triangle." She replied.

"Seems like it. I don't know what to do. I know I still love Harry but like I said I'm not sure if I can be in a relationship with him now. I like Bryan but I feel like...I don't know." I said sitting down on the chair by her desk.

"Can you forgive Harry?" She asked.

"In time maybe. What about Bryan though? I saw him at pick up last night and it was so awkward. I'm going to see him again tonight at practice and I can't keep avoiding him."

"Do you like Bryan or the idea of him?" She asked.

"The idea of him?" I questioned.

"He's stable unlike Harry and he can also give you a normal relationship. You like the idea of the relationship but not the person." She answered.

"What would you do if you were me?" I asked.

"I know you love Harry. I really like him too. Would I like to see you two together? Yes, but it's going to be really tough and if you two are having issues communicating and with trust you two should figure out those issues before you two even think about getting together. Bryan on the other hand, I know you had feelings for him. Maybe you still do. That's something you need to figure out."

"Thanks Mom." I said getting up from the chair going back to my room jumping on my bed.

Harry

Pros - I love him. I like spending time with him. He's sweet, funny, charming, and affectionate. He makes me happy.

Cons - Trusting him right now is a BIG problem. He really hurt me. A relationship with him will be difficult and we don't get to see each other often.