Chapter 34: First Date

Harry's P.O.V.

"I've never seen you this mad over a girl before." Ben said as he went through papers for tonight's show.

"She's different, Ben. She's not like the others. She loves me for me."

"You really messed up there, mate." He replied.

"I know I f***ed up. She waited for me and I betrayed her for a fling. I lost her trust and I don't know what I can do to make it up to her."

"Have you talked to her since then?" He asked.

"No. She wants space."

"I need to do something I can't just sit here and hope she forgives me." I added.

"Space is the best thing you can do for her right now, Harry. You don't want to pressure her."

"I broke her heart, Ben. I promised her I would never hurt her. I'll never forget that look on her face when I told her." I said.

'Knock, knock, knock'

The door opened.

"Ben, Glenn wants your approval for a change in the script."

"We'll continue this after the show, Harry." Ben said before leaving his office. I got my phone and went into my photos. I swiped through them until I got to a picture we took on Valentine's Day, the day I asked her to be mine.

I need to do something.

I can't lose her.

Two Days Later...

Sam's P.O.V.

Harry: I messed up and broke my promise to you about never hurting you. I understand you need time. I will do everything I can to make it up to you. I'll prove to you that you can trust me again because I can't lose you. I'm so sorry, Sam. I love you x

I set my phone down next to me on my bed. I finally worked up the nerve to look at the text Harry sent me two days ago. He seems genuinely sorry. Part of me wants to forgive him and try to rebuild the trust, but the other part of me wants to keep him away so he can't hurt me again. 'Once a cheater, always a cheater" right?

He said he would make it up to me somehow. Let him. I have to stop letting people walk all over me.

'Knock, knock, knock'

Bryan's here. I can't believe we're doing this. I got up taking one more look in the mirror. I fixed my hair then quickly grabbed my stuff and went to the door. I opened it to see him standing there.

"Hey Bry."

"Hey Sam. Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yep." I said as I stepped out closing and locking the door behind me.

"So what movie do you want to see?" I asked.

"Whatever you want. It's your pick." He said as we walked side by side down the sidewalk to his car. He opened the door for me.

"Any movie?" I questioned before getting in his car.

"Any movie." He replied. I smiled getting in.

20 Minutes Later...

Bryan and I stood looking up at the movie listings. Nothing was really hitting me until I came across this one movie I remember seeing the trailer for and thinking it looked pretty good.

"You said any movie..." I said to Bryan before stepping up to the counter.

"Two for 'Everything, Everything' please."