Chapter 5: The Valentine's Day Dress

"We're not dating. We're just friends."

"Sam, he's taking you out to dinner on Valentine's Day. May I also remind you he sent you one hundred red roses. Name one guy friend that ever did that."

"Harry" I replied.

"Besides Harry." She replied. No one.

"Exactly. Oh, what about this?"

"Rave, I'm going to dinner not a club." I replied. She put the dress back on the rack.

"You want to go somewhere else?" She asked.

"Yeah. There's nothing here catching my eye." I replied. We left the store going to find another store.

"What are you and Gavin doing for Valentine's Day?" I asked.

"Nothing tonight. He couldn't get off work so we're celebrating it tomorrow."

"That sucks." I replied.

"Yeah. Let's go in here." We went in looking around until I found what I was looking for.

"Rave...come look at this." She came over. 

"Ooh...Go try it on." I went in the dressing room while Raven stood outside waiting. I zipped up the back of the dress then I opened the door. I went over to the three-way mirrors to get a better look.

"That dress looks amazing on you." Raven said.

"Thanks." This tomboy can do a dress when she has too. 

"Harry's not going to be able to take his eyes off of you." She said making me shake my head.

"What shoes do you think?" I asked.

"Those black suede wedges that you wore at my sister's baby shower would look nice." She replied. 

"Oh yeah, those will work." I have to admit...I look good. I took another look in the mirrors then I went back to my dressing room to put my clothes back on. Once I was back in my clothes I opened the door.

"Somebody texted you." Raven said handing me my phone. I gave her my phone and wallet to hold onto before I went to try on the dress. I hit the home button to see the message. I couldn't help but chuckle once I read it. 

"Who's Bryan?" She asked. 

Please Comment & Vote!