Chapter 15: Tomorrow

Sam's P.O.V.

Period 3 of the Game...

"Let's go Pens!" I hollered.

5...4...3...2...1...Game Over.

"Elvis has left the building!" (It's a Pittsburgh thing.)

"Woo Hoo!!" I hollered. Pens won! We stuck around to watch the Pens celebrate on the ice.

"You ready to head out?" He asked leaning in so I could hear.

"Yeah." I replied. I grabbed my puck and his arm so we wouldn't be separated in the crowd. It was 10 times worse this time. We finally got outside of the arena. I could finally breathe again.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied.

"You want to get dinner?"

"Uh. Sure." I replied.

"I know a burger place not far from here. If that works for you?

"A burgers sounds good."  I replied.

"We can walk there if you want."

"Sure. It's not that bad out." I replied as we walked side by side down the sidewalk to the burger place. We talked about the game along the way and mostly throughout dinner. Once we finished eating we hanged out for a little bit until we decided it was time to head to his car and head home. The car ride home we talked about school, soccer, and reminisced about past games we played. I kept wanting to ask him about the roses but I just found it weird to ask but I wanted to know.

"So...did you have a nice Valentine's Day?" I asked.

"It was fine. I went to school then to work then went home and played Xbox." He replied. 

"How about you?" He asked.

"Surprisingly yes. I got some flowers from a secret admirer." I replied watching him closely to get his reaction.

"Any idea who they are from?" He asked.

"No. There was no card or anything to tell me who they were from." I replied.

"Sounds like a mystery." He replied as we pulled into the driveway. 

"Thanks again, Bryan. Tonight was really fun. We should hang out more."

"What about tomorrow night? We can go to that new laser tag place."

"I've been wanting to check that place out. What time do you want to go? I can meet you there." I asked.

"I can meet you there around one-thirty. I have a short day tomorrow." He replied.

"That works."

"Cool. Uh. Let me walk you to the door." He replied shutting his car off.

"It's alright you don't have to." I said but he was already out of the car. I got out and he closed my door. We walked alongside to the front door.

"This is it." I said.

"Already?" He said making me chuckle. I got my key out of my pocket and unlocked the door.

"I have to admit I missed hanging out with you." I said.

"I missed hanging out with you too. It's weird spending two to three days a week seeing someone then it stops."

"Yeah, I know what you mean." I replied.

"Well uh...thanks again for tonight and the puck." I said holding the puck up.

"You're welcome." He replied.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I said.

"See you tomorrow." He said.

"Okay. Good Night." I said opening the door going inside.

"Night." He said going back to his car. I closed and locked the door then watched him leave. Deep down I had this weird feeling almost like butterflies or something. It's probably just the nachos. I decided to call Harry and tell him I was home.

"Hey." He answered.

"Hey. I'm home."

"How was it?"

"It was awesome." I started rambling on and on about the game. Once I finished he chuckled.

"Sounds like it was a great game." 

"It was. I'll tell you more about it tomorrow."

"Alright, babe. Good Night."

"Night. I miss you." I replied. 

"I miss you too." He replied. 

What do you think? 

Please Comment & Vote!!!